Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 140

Let's rock the market........practise will make you perfect...Renko bar is the best...(specially for me)...renko is my ATM machine at home...keep learning how to suit renko bar with your trade style...

I love to scalp GU....because I can smell it....Mr Nims can smell the UJ....

Files:
trade15.jpg  110 kb

lee...forgive me for asking...but when I took your statements into photoshop and enlarged it the parts where type is.. seems to be unusually pixelated....

Pava:
lee...forgive me for asking...but when I took your statements into photoshop and enlarged it the parts where type is.. seems to be unusually pixelated....

Still dont beleive me........maybe something wrong with your "photoshop"

just skype me...: (lee7509) and talk to me live....I will send you the statement...and you can take it to Forensic dept. too if you like....

that statement I "printsceen" and I save it as "jpg" image.....then I attach to forex TSD...

You seen like don't want to accept ...that i told Renko is good..!! Do you have any problem with renko..???......for what i want to cheat about SS....I didnt sell this to people...it FREE.

Do you think SS from original source & SS after you copy and paste it to forum will still have same pixelated...........

Please find other SS from other room and check it with your "Photoshop"

please learn how to trade forex...if you want to learn ..skype me..its free...dont be shy..huhuhuhuhu

This is the people always think bad to other who can make some profit....so please keep learning about forex...practise will make you perfect....

and also keep learning about pixel at you "Photoshop"....deferent betwen origal SS and after you cut & paste it in forum...I not good in pixel...I only good in Pip...........

I'm don't believe this guy.

Just look at statement.

He don't sleep!

He use M30 timeframe.

Think it's statement from EA , not manual trading. It's not a Renko!

rather, he shoved us two different statement!

With lot's 0.1-0.15 it's him!

But other - it's EA with Auto MM on M30.

Yopt:
I'm don't believe this guy.

Just look at statement.

He don't sleep!

He use M30 timeframe.

Think it's statement from EA , not manual trading. It's not a Renko!

up to you...!!!

I'm nothing to worry...this is free system and not my system,,,and i not selling it.

only knowledge & experience can make you more profit..and i have not receive any pay to promote this to all.....

as long as i can make profit with this system...this is good for me...

up to you what system you want to use for trade..that your money..not my

So anybody who receive the rule I trade ..with email or skype ...can throw it away....if dont want to use...... you loss nothing...coz it free and its not my system..I just renko user only

Screen shot

Hi Lee7509, can you post a screen shot. I am trying to replicate your template and struggling. Are you uing ema or sma in your setup

rgds

Peter

peterke:
Hi Lee7509, can you post a screen shot. I am trying to replicate your template and struggling. Are you uing ema or sma in your setup

rgds

Peter

better ask from mr.perfect & mr know everything "Yopt"....I only newbie and normal trader with my poor Renko...

Hi Lee509, oops looks like you posted your setup and i failed to read.

must be blind hahahah

Is there any difference between renko bars and constant range bars?

thanks

Interested

Hi Lee, I see a lot of people would like to see how your system looks. Can you please post a screenshot for us ( the people that are interested in your system) I already attached the indicators to my renko chart

Thanks

Reason: