Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 141

Also Interested

Hi Lee7509, I would also be interested in your system especially how you

move your TP etc as sorry but i didn't understand your explaination before.

Many Thanks

Gar

hallodaar5:
Hi Lee, I see a lot of people would like to see how your system looks. Can you please post a screenshot for us ( the people that are interested in your system) I already attached the indicators to my renko chart Thanks

this is my renko system look..I just receive 1 indicator (modified) from Mr,Nims...claim that its not repaint...(still under try) indi name : sFractal...(with small red& blue box at SS)...its show where price turn..good for 5 - 10 pip take profit....

anybody want that indi (sFractal)..please ask Mr.Nims

Files:
renkochartm2.jpg  127 kb

GarFX:
Hi Lee7509, I would also be interested in your system especially how you

move your TP etc as sorry but i didn't understand your explaination before.

Many Thanks

Gar

First ..sorry for my bad English.. ..so i get help from my freinds for good english...(maybe not to good) hehehe

Firstly look at TF H4 to determine current trend.( this is normal chart with normal candle)

Entry will be at RENKO Chart (I use M2)

Buy – When candle touch or near to S n R, (This I manually plotted at chart renko M2 using Horizontaline)

RSI :”3” below 30 area (optional indi)

Take Profit is next S n R (above) or 10-25 pips

Why No Stop Loss.

I always trade with @ follow the trend

Always start with small capital

Counter Buy if price drop 20-30 pip against our direction

I always trade follow the trend

If the 1st position entered drop by 20-30 pips

again the trend, open another counter post as below :

1st post entered at 10 cnt/pip

2nd enter at 20cnt/pip( if price drop)

3rd enter at 40ctn/pip(if price drop again)

4th enter at 80 cnt/pip(if price drop again)

5th enter at 1.60 cn/pip ( from my experience its never more than 5th)

Always adjust previous Take Profit to the current post TP . normally max counter is 5 post

Normal market or during no news

announcements on that particular time is the

best time to trade

Great

Thanks Lee thanks for the time you took to help us. I will give it a try and let you know how I am doing. Thanks again. Regards

Thanks Also

I want to say thanks also for your detailed reply and I will practice

with this until perfect

Regards

Gar

dryclean:
(Just to mention I'm typing this off my main computer and don't have any of the files to share)

I've just spend the last maybe 8 hours reading this whole thread. It is amazing to see the ebbs and flows of a thread from the outside. That last few pages are more about he said . . . she said... but that happens

I've been demoing renko for a few months with great success but the way I'm doing it I have not seen any one discuss. I'd like to share what I do

I use the renko script 1.6 it seams to work great but doesn't kill my processor.

I use 10 block on a 2 min chart I run a MTF 4 HR 200 SMA

I use a RSI indi that shows all time frames I set it to 2 but 3 when in that pairs market hours

I set the OB OS to 80 20 I also use xmeter for strength of each currencies

I also have S&R and will use them too

I have fibs for SL and TP

The setup . . I look for the trend with the 200 SMA then I check the RSI in 3 time frames 15 - 1HR and 4HR that they all agree(more is better) then I check the xmeter for the strength of the currency pair. I will then place either a sell stop or buy stop 1 block or so away from the ask line If the pair is moving away from the sell stop or sell buy I'll adjust it

Then once in the trade I use e-trailing as a trailing stop. I learned in this thread about mauro.ea which I want to test.

Just sharing what I do I have not had a chance to try this system yet but hope to use some of the great ideas here to further my pip count

Thanks

Hi dryclean,

Your strategy is very similar to mine but i will start testing it on next week. How long have been using this strategy and how are you doing whit this? Could you share your indis and templates with us, please? How many percent of trades are profitable with this strategy?

Thanks for your help

Yippe! A Renko Dedicated Forum now. http://renko.x.am

Renko Discussion Room and Forum has now been Started. Please visit the website for the links.

Renko Discussion Room & Forum

here is profit from renko

Files:
untitled_2.jpg  115 kb

Lee7509, great job on the trades.

keep up the good work, hopefully one day i will learn this system with all the help here.

Reason: