Is there any way to have an EA make trades based off Renko or Heikin-Ashi type charts (EAs that use an indicator to generate signals)

What I am essentially asking is if there is any sort of indicator or script that I can apply to a chart to turn it from a standard candle/bar chart into a Renko or Heikin-Ashi chart (which aren't available by standard in MT4/MT5 as far as I am aware) and then allow an indicator based EA to make trades based on the signals that are generated by those charts.

The reason I ask this, taking as an example is TradingView, which has indicators that can generate signals, however the nature of these signals and some strategies also change depending on the type of chart, and so one chart form may provide more accurate results than another.

So is there any such thing which can allow me to do this? If so, what is it? How can I obtain it and use it? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

JingleJongle:

What I am essentially asking is if there is any sort of indicator or script that I can apply to a chart to turn it from a standard candle/bar chart into a Renko or Heikin-Ashi chart (which aren't available by standard in MT4/MT5 as far as I am aware) and then allow an indicator based EA to make trades based on the signals that are generated by those charts.

The reason I ask this, taking as an example is TradingView, which has indicators that can generate signals, however the nature of these signals and some strategies also change depending on the type of chart, and so one chart form may provide more accurate results than another.

So is there any such thing which can allow me to do this? If so, what is it? How can I obtain it and use it? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Yes there is such thing simply google Renko or Heikin-Ashi chart indicator ,scripts and ea andyou  will find alot suggestions . If those wont satisfied you need then spare some money using freelance service to make one for you . 

Cosmas Moses:

Yes there is such thing simply google Renko or Heikin-Ashi chart indicator ,scripts and ea andyou  will find alot suggestions . If those wont satisfied you need then spare some money using freelance service to make one for you . 

Would this result in any indicators being laid on top of this changing its results for signal generation?

Yes it is possible if you find an indicator that lists the Heikin Ashi prices in buffers.

Then you could use iCustom to grab that price information and code either indicators or experts using the Heikin Ashi price data rather than the traditional prices.

Something like...

double   heikinLow   =  iCustom(Symbol(), Period(), "Heikin Ashi", "", 0, 0);
double   heikinHigh  =  iCustom(Symbol(), Period(), "Heikin Ashi", "", 1, 0);
double   heikinOpen  =  iCustom(Symbol(), Period(), "Heikin Ashi", "", 2, 0);
double   heikinClose =  iCustom(Symbol(), Period(), "Heikin Ashi", "", 3, 0);

Which the iCustom call will vary depending where the indicator is located, what it is named, and what buffers contain what price, but this should give you a pretty good idea.

Reason: