Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 137

because there is no data coming through it wont create the bricks. there is a script either on tsd or factory. i can remember where i saw it or what it is called but it will mimic data and get you up to speed.

Why don't you check before you open your mouth!

Really guy all of us read the Pdf..what makes you think we didn't..

get a life..

good luck with that attitude..

Further more the Pdf you are referring to is not even this system

Randy

Soondoock:
For all those lazy people who ask where is m2 chart.

Download the pdf from this post and read it. There you can find step-by-step instruction how to find m2 charts

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179557/page90

Thanks I actually researched that..no problem I will wait for the real thing.

At least you had something helpful to say unlike the last poster and a junior member at that..sounds more like a troll to me..

Happy trading

Randy

francisfinley:
because there is no data coming through it wont create the bricks. there is a script either on tsd or factory. i can remember where i saw it or what it is called but it will mimic data and get you up to speed.

thanks

mr_nims, thank u a lot for this system. I can see, that there is a lot of work in it, I appreciate it! I will be testing it for the next couple of days / weeks and i will post my feedback here.

You aren't the famous Herpes Simplex are you?

simplex:
mr_nims, thank u a lot for this system. I can see, that there is a lot of work in it, I appreciate it! I will be testing it for the next couple of days / weeks and i will post my feedback here.

strategy tester

i have a questin, is there any way, how to backtest the RENKO bars in strategy tester.

For example - i have my system programmed in EA, and i whant to backtest it on RENKO bars.

Any solution?

THX

hankeys:
i have a questin, is there any way, how to backtest the RENKO bars in strategy tester.

For example - i have my system programmed in EA, and i whant to backtest it on RENKO bars.

Any solution?

THX

Delete a standard time frame offline chart file say M15 (Go to history under your MT4 folder e.g "..../history/../eurusd15.hst"). Rename you renko offline to the deleted standard time frame in this case M15 (in the renko EA or script properties change renko time frame from M2 to M15). Your renko chart should open on M15 and you can run your EA on it.

why downloaded not run

why downloaded not runwhy downloaded not runwhy downloaded not runwhy downloaded not run

Files:

Confluence of Signals

The Renko is very nice swing system. I like it, but have found that you need other signals to correlate entries. I have tried a couple of other signals in relation to the Renko such as FX5_Divergence, Cycle_Identifier, Momo Counts and breaks in the Tom DeMark trendlines. Has anyone else been using these in relation to Renko?

Good Luck

hi

bluesky:
The Renko is very nice swing system. I like it, but have found that you need other signals to correlate entries. I have tried a couple of other signals in relation to the Renko such as FX5_Divergence, Cycle_Identifier, Momo Counts and breaks in the Tom DeMark trendlines. Has anyone else been using these in relation to Renko? Good Luck

I think everyone will find what suits him best for trading renko, yesterday I tried to trade naked renko charts trade only breakout from flat and res/sup lines. And it is also work. I know many people use stochastic (30,10,10) for entries others uses slope direction lines. So try your way.

Reason: