Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 68

hi Yan

yan7181:
sorry to bother you orinin, what is riskyachter indicator? thanks

Riskyachter is not my indi, someone in this thread has posted it. check from this thread.

Great..makes sense

Would you please post your renko template?

thanks!

GF

Orinin:
Its very simple setup. Just open ordinary chart on 4hr TF and attached MACD (default setup) and attached the ToP indicator. For buying entry, wait the MACD crossing zero level for about 3 bar and the ToP indi turn to Blue and vise versa for selling.

Once this setup indicate selling or buying, check with your renko chart, if uptrend, ignore all the reversal down, if downtrend, ignore all reversal up.

hope you undersatnd.

Top indi you can get from my previous post

orinin

Hi Guys,

I have a problem in the correct Stratman_MiniChart_v20 Do you know why this is dzije and what should be done to eliminate the problem?

Regards, Adam

Adas_K:
Hi Guys,

I have a problem in the correct Stratman_MiniChart_v20 Do you know why this is dzije and what should be done to eliminate the problem?

Regards, Adam

You need a font file as well.

Search for the Stratman thread on forex factory for the whole kit

Mart

mart-hart:
You need a font file as well.

Search for the Stratman thread on forex factory for the whole kit

Mart

Thanks, I found. if someone needed it in the enclosed link:

http://cdn.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=328789&d=1254713887

Regards, Adam

Thanks, I found.

Regards, Adam

In my broker quote price is up to 5 decimal places and the script [Renkoashi_script] is broken.

Adas_K:
Thanks, I found. Regards, Adam

For other people. Place in win "Fonts" folder.

Files:
stratman.zip  1 kb

lordsfxt:
Folks,

Please check this free website in your free time. Its the reason behind renko fractals testing.

Craig Harris' Amazing Forex Discovery!

I went thru his webinars and free videos posted on his site. All I can say is that he is a sleek marketeer and his system appears to be a dubious one. He claims natural flow of market, as shown by fractals, create 40-60 pips swings between fractals on 15m charts, and he uses candle reversals near fractals for entry to grab 20-30 pips off those swings. He uses hand-picked charts to make it look so easy. On 15m charts, most currencies do not create such large swings. He uses Stoch angles to filter entries, but those angles can appear only on hindsight, which amounts to curve fitting. When one is faced with an entry decision, there is no way to know or predict the angle of Stoch because it has not formed yet on the chart. So that is some filter! Essentially, he is simply enticing gullible newbies for his high-priced mentoring scam that does not offer any refund.

Reason: