Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 125

francisfinley:
i dont think people fully understand. if you get 2 renko bricks in the same direction then you take the trade out of every indicator i have tested i cannot find anything which gets you in earlier than this.

this is why i have stated your burn up 20-40 pips by the time you have got in.

on its own i do not think renko is of much use, try using it in conjunction with a normal chart....

I agree with your comments. I tried Renko for a while and have now gone back to plain old time charts with no indicators, apart from pivots. For me, these work far better than any Renko system that I have used or seen.

AlanN:
I agree with your comments. I tried Renko for a while and have now gone back to plain old time charts with no indicators, apart from pivots. For me, these work far better than any Renko system that I have used or seen.

By respect for Mr.nims,Orinin and all the others members,for their time and

work ,keep your negative opinions for yourself

with respect

dan

Dear francisfinley look into the system again

francisfinley:
i dont think people fully understand. if you get 2 renko bricks in the same direction then you take the trade out of every indicator i have tested i cannot find anything which gets you in earlier than this.

on its own i do not think renko is of much use, try using it in conjunction with a normal chart....

Dear francisfinley

Look into the system again, everysystem has a setback in forex, alike indicators, nothing can be perfect, we have to get into the system look into the placing of entry orders where we enter perfect-for us.Not for the renko system. the system of brick type has its back shoots while there is a good advantage,have u ever got to see the charts with mega pips in like this.,

The problem is ever with entry and exits,try to filter them for your need and perfection.

Think this way and u will find it out.,you enter at markets cost and earn back with markets cost.,this is renko., analyse it in full again.SENSE IT MY FRIEND,FEEL FOR IT.you will understand the moves of renko , only then you can get through the system with confidence.

regards

Nair

francisfinley:

If you find that renko is not much use, then you just walk away. Use your normal chart. No one invited or push you to use renko system.

AlanN:

If you fully understand renko trading strategy then you will find that renko has its advantageous compared to ordinary chart.

nair:
I wish Mr.Nims and Orinin to look into this system and create an simple EA for this., can you help., or any members can help;

please view this thread and post no; 509 (piptrap-its me in forex factory).

I use to surf forex for renko just crossed this thread day back and found u are a ardent trader in renko.,

please visit this thread and check post no; 509

Renko Block Charts - Page 34 @ Forex Factory

I am sure you will be interested as I posted a betterment after around 36 hours of setting proper indicators for this system.

I seek an EA out of this system., can u help bring out an EA for this., I have also posted in the thread.

regards

Nair

PM me all the indicators and template. I'll try my best to do it.

nair:
Hello orinin

Though I am new to renko my need for dollars is tooo high ,Yes debts., hence I seek ur vital support for this .

regards

I hope you take the time and learn to trade. Wealth isn't going to found in a EA. They very rarely make money long term and most blow the account. You would be better off digging a hole and throwing your money in there.

There is no silver bullet to be found. The grail is what you see when you look in the mirror.

Good luck,

HS

Orinin/Nair,

lets try to stay objective here.

the best pairs I have used renko with is GU, EJ, EU. all at 10 pip renko brick size.

the limitation is that it eats up a lot of pips before you get into the trade. 20-40 pips are lost when any indicator shows you to enter. you can only enter on the second brick of renko with ANY indicator. that is the limitation of the current renko setup using 3.2. if you look across the board there are other ways of rewriting the presentation of renko so it does just give you 10 pip bricks.

when talking about an EA you have to look at these limitations.

even when trading manually...

so the advantages of renko on a 10 pip renko brick size get lost over price/time (normal charts in metatrader) due to the 20-40 pip loss of late entry.

now can we have a discussion about how you have overcome these problems and are making a profit with this system?

as stated i want to see this system on its own with your chart entry and exit points bearing in mind the earliest you can get in is the second brick in any indicator instance.

objective discussion please.

nair:
Dear francisfinley

Look into the system again, everysystem has a setback in forex, alike indicators, nothing can be perfect, we have to get into the system look into the placing of entry orders where we enter perfect-for us.Not for the renko system. the system of brick type has its back shoots while there is a good advantage,have u ever got to see the charts with mega pips in like this.,

The problem is ever with entry and exits,try to filter them for your need and perfection.

Think this way and u will find it out.,you enter at markets cost and earn back with markets cost.,this is renko., analyse it in full again.SENSE IT MY FRIEND,FEEL FOR IT.you will understand the moves of renko , only then you can get through the system with confidence.

regards

Nair

Hello Homestudy

homestudy:
I hope you take the time and learn to trade. Wealth isn't going to found in a EA. They very rarely make money long term and most blow the account. You would be better off digging a hole and throwing your money in there.

There is no silver bullet to be found. The grail is what you see when you look in the mirror.

Good luck,

HS

Hello homestudy

I use to homestudy everything I find here and everywhere, ok.

when I can see people running over and here across the forum, I am desirous and seek help from experienced people who cross this system with perfection.Got it.! That I contacted orinin for a constructive help of developing "MY OWN RENKO BASED EA WITH MY OWN FOUND SYSTEM IN RENKO".

I didn't as for a free EA and seek such help for alms.

regardless of advice you provided which I know myself, I seek a constructive help.Trading with emotions is my controversy., it's a factor of mind and I want it to control with machines for which they are like the factors of stop loss and such.

ok for your clarification of what I sought with orinin and mr.nims u can see this thread;

Renko Block Charts - Page 34 @ Forex Factory

post no; 509 -which is my nick in forex factory 'piptrap'.

I am not a time waster on EA's without intention and holygrails where other people finds for me., I work my way with my targets.

Ok I think you are sure you can help me in a constructive way by providing an Ea with this system I provided.

regards

Nair

francisfinley

francisfinley:
Orinin/Nair,

lets try to stay objective here.

the best pairs I have used renko with is GU, EJ, EU. all at 10 pip renko brick size.

the limitation is that it eats up a lot of pips before you get into the trade. 20-40 pips are lost when any indicator shows you to enter. you can only enter on the second brick of renko with ANY indicator. that is the limitation of the current renko setup using 3.2. if you look across the board there are other ways of rewriting the presentation of renko so it does just give you 10 pip bricks.

when talking about an EA you have to look at these limitations.

even when trading manually...

so the advantages of renko on a 10 pip renko brick size get lost over price/time (normal charts in metatrader) due to the 20-40 pip loss of late entry.

now can we have a discussion about how you have overcome these problems and are making a profit with this system?

as stated i want to see this system on its own with your chart entry and exit points bearing in mind the earliest you can get in is the second brick in any indicator instance.

objective discussion please.

Hello francisfinley

friend I am sure u have eyes to look into the system, there are still profits left in the system even after the indicator guided entry and exit.,

Ok for a help think moneymanagement inside this.2nd bar entry to close.

am I right?Friend market cannot be captured to the ultimate.There are leftovers and we target between the run's

Thank u finley , I am sure my part of discussion is over in this matter, don't know about orinin.

He is silent in my matter.

regards

Nair

Hello orinin did u get to see my private message

Orinin:
If you find that renko is not much use, then you just walk away. Use your normal chart. No one invited or push you to use renko system. If you fully understand renko trading strategy then you will find that renko has its advantageous compared to ordinary chart.

Hello orinin

did u get to see my system I privately messaged you, I seek your ardent support.

Hope you would help me with that .I have posted a request here above in this forum too and replied just above your post.

Though I am new to renko my need for dollars is tooo high ., hence I seek ur vital support for this .

It would help me if u shoot a pm to me., instead of shooting me by silence.

regards

Reason: