problem with run several experts

hi i have problem with running experts in the mt4, i run 4 experts in different charts with different symbols, one expert open positions but other not may somebody know the reason and how can i fix it thanks.

eulex:
hi i have problem with running experts in the mt4, i run 4 experts in different charts with different symbols, one expert open positions but other not may somebody know the reason and how can i fix it thanks.
need more information to give right answer we only can guess with info you gave
maybe your EA only opens if OrdersTotal == 0

eulex: one expert open positions but other not
may somebody know the reason
and how can i fix it thanks.
  1. Likely OrdersTotal == 0 which means the EA is incompatable with every other EA (including itself on other charts) and manual trading. Or both EAs are using the same magic number but not filtering by pair.
  2. There are no mind readers here. How do you expect us to know the reason why your EA doesn't work when we can't see your code?
  3. The EA is broken. learn to code and fix the code. Or post the code and maybe some can help, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

thanks can i open 4 terminals and add in each terminal 1 expert and copy all the trades to one terminal.

and more if they have been added in different symbols it taking account the OrdersTotal == 0

eulex:
thanks can i open 4 terminals and add in each terminal 1 expert and copy all the trades to one terminal.

do we see the code you're using ??

again if your EA only opens if OrdersTotal == 0 then you can't open new trades if there is already one open....

so what difference will there be if you're open 4 terminals for one account ??

use a loop to look what trades your EA is running on chart it is attached

Reason: