Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 236

One day I will locate and post an article that tells about the pitfalls of programming Renko EA.

I can not locate it at this time, sorry.

Nomangee:
Thanks for your replies Nims and Blaiserboy. I will try it manually for sure, but don't have so much time atm. Didn't know that the programming of Renko EA's is so hard, because of the easiness when you trade it manually. Also love KISS systems and will try the one you posted blaiser.

LOL, you know the saying "Time is Money", but if your making money then "Money is Time", so you'll have all the time to manually trade!

I have written some ea's for renko bars....... they backtest and walk foward wonderfully...... and fail on new data. And that is due to the formation of the new bars. I have not been able to find a way to resolve this effectively.

Anyways, trading the 15 or 20 pip box takes a couple hours a day to get some good pips and I do not have to worry about optimizing and backtesting 15 instruments every few days.

My biggest challenge now is to match the performance on that spreadsheet which I mentioned in an earlier post.

Volatility of Currency Pairs in the past 24 hours

Files:

This is what gave some nice profits for today

Files:

They are all in co-relation with usd/jpy ... so you should get really high probability trades watching all four yens.

interesting that the guy was able to use 12 pips a day to reach that huge amount,I would like to know the position sizing,

Surely Renko trading allows people one grand opportunity..!

Yeah I have made one Renko EA in theory (rules) in the last week with rly good visual backtest results, will ask my programmer If he can start with it in the next few days and see if he can get around the Renko problem. Will keep you all updated here, hope it works...

It's based on one System you posted a few days back, the "Renko THV 5" with another one combined.

The spreadsheet you mentioned, a friend of mine that is trading now for several years, made once a challenge where he started with a bankroll of 100$ and compound it into 1 million with the goal of 12 pips per day in under half a year, very fascinating topic as albert einstein said:" the compounding effect is the 8th world wonder."

the position size started with 0.1 on $100 and then it goes up every day. E.g. on day X you have $500 so you trade with 0.5 Lot. Highly risky but you can only lose the small bankroll and the pips per trade were fixed 3, so 4 trades per day.

Thats one reason I was looking for a good Renko scalping system

Took more rides again on GBP/AUD this morning!

Files:
Reason: