Time based Renko/Volume/tick chart - page 2

dagoods:
respectfully, you are missing the point: the indicator draws its power in the fact that it scales price with time and effectively eliminates noise.... that can be accomplished with ticks or with pips in mt4 very effectively. it doesn't have to be actual volume...but ..to each his own so yes it can in fact be a great mt4 indicator

Casually I get suggestions from MT4 users for a new offline chart definition. Honestly, I would prefer any of them in comparison to he above chart definition. It looks like a series starting with a single candle of extreme range, followed by padding candles. All the price movement happened in the first candle, and any edge from time-independent construction got lost.

Ovo:
Casually I get suggestions from MT4 users for a new offline chart definition. Honestly, I would prefer any of them in comparison to he above chart definition. It looks like a series starting with a single candle of extreme range, followed by padding candles. All the price movement happened in the first candle, and any edge from time-independent construction got lost.

Hi Milan, Can i ask you if you are planning something about this chart type? Are you going to give it a try in coding it?

friendly regards

Ovo:

what a bunch of condescending bullshit. just because you don't see how the indicator can b used profitably doesn't mean it cant be.

It is a very interesting idea, if bricks are measured in ticks, it's also better and has more possible brick values as 1 pip may be on futures 10 ticks.

I would suggest to use mean renko charts with wicks as they are the most favourite renkos. It should also limit the renko candles so that it does consume so much cpu power.

thefxpros:
Hi Milan, Can i ask you if you are planning something about this chart type? Are you going to give it a try in coding it? friendly regards

Hi Fausto, I have some other tasks in a queue, some of them for ashamedly long time. So not right now, but I believe I guessed the formula.

On the other hand I am afraid that only dagoods could use it for profit.

I think Fausto meant your soul....

Pava:
I think Fausto meant your soul....

I thought Faust was the one who traded his soul to a Devil.

Ovo:
I thought Faust was the one who traded his soul to a Devil.

haha what do you mean?

thefxpros:
haha what do you mean?

Just an ancient German fairy tale, which I expected Pava had in mind.

I was just fooling around

Reason: