Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 331

Hi Nick and guys:

I´m really amazed, i´ve got nearly 400 pips since last friday between my two demo accounts following Nick´s box size advice and an EA that implements a simplified setup derived from setup on first post, also advice about using for scalping GBPUSD. With this results i´m thinking open a real micro acccount with a decent broker, broker in wich i´m testing has high spreads, and still there´s good results, i hope to have same results when i´ll go real

Again i can only say thanks!!!!!!

Kaamos

Blaiserboy:
email later today

yep, got them set up in two multi level marketing businesses so they have some little bit of cash flow, vegetables are selling at the market each week, and the hog operation is growing. In a few months they will be getting a significant income from selling pigs and that willchange their world. Sorta helped them change their lives a bit, this is the first that the family has had daily cash flow in many years albeit a very inadequate amount so far. The good news is that all the little ones are attending school, the older daughter is at college and they have a much improved diet.

I get thank you's almost daily.

And they know about Nick who shared some great stuff with me that has helped to enable their path to prosperity.

The bad news is that I am now aware of a couple more situations that require some help and I have to find some more resources. hahaha

I guess we owe some thanks also to the good people at Forex_TSD.

I'm helping only with funding, but your doing better by physically helping, which is a bigger deal!

my mom and family also know about you since I mention about you.

TSD is the best!

yulitacs:
Hi Nick, How are you doing? I happened to find this thread a few weeks ago and I'm very excited with the renko charts. I was very confused at the beginning but now I have an idea of what this is. I put the renko ashy system in my chart and now I will forward test it. Do you still trade with this system?? If you do, do you trade it manually or did you make an EA to open your trades? Is it profitable?. Sorry to bother you with so many questions but you have been very nice to me and I feel comfortable writing to you. Thanks Kary

Hi Kary,

I'm not only trading renko and sharing my renko system and ideas here on this topic, I'm also selling my other renko system.

As with any system, renko system is also not 100% winning, but it sure does make more pips and eliminates the noise and confusion as apposed to the time-frames.

You'll see the best in your trading soon from this!

Regards,

Nick

Thanks a lot for your answer nick, Have a great weekend!!

cheers kary

mr_nims:
Hi Kary,

I'm not only trading renko and sharing my renko system and ideas here on this topic, I'm also selling my other renko system.

As with any system, renko system is also not 100% winning, but it sure does make more pips and eliminates the noise and confusion as apposed to the time-frames.

You'll see the best in your trading soon from this!

Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick:

You´re right, after nice initial tests i lost half of my profits in one of my demo accounts. On Renko GBPUSD 7pips box, yesterday i was using mechanically the rules, price became to form a trending ranging chanel, fragmented MACD, that made me lost some profits XD, for behaviours like this i think EA are not totally suited to trade alone.

This make me research and test

See ya

Files:
losts.jpg  197 kb

Hi Kaamos,

There are slow pairs, there are good trending pairs and there are swing pairs.

GBP/USD = swing pair

EU AU = trend pairs

eur/gbp UJ = slow pairs

I'd recommend 14 pips mostly on all pairs as a minimum for casual solid settings to trade manually.

EA, you may need to adjust for swing and trend pairs on a time to time basis.

Thanks,

Nick

kaamos:
Hi Nick:

You´re right, after nice initial tests i lost half of my profits in one of my demo accounts. On Renko GBPUSD 7pips box, yesterday i was using mechanically the rules, price became to form a trending ranging chanel, fragmented MACD, that made me lost some profits XD, for behaviours like this i think EA are not totally suited to trade alone.

This make me research and test

See ya

I work almost every day on developing ea's and I am fairly good at it..... Renko, so far has been a bust for me.

I have not succeeded with a Renko ea, and I think it is due to the structure of a Renko bar.

It is easy to get some good numbers trading manually, Nick has provided a couple money management programs that will reward you well.

daveM

mr_nims:
I'm helping only with funding, but your doing better by physically helping, which is a bigger deal!

my mom and family also know about you since I mention about you.

TSD is the best!

Everyone needs to get pig poo on his boots once in a while hahahahaha

mr_nims:
Hi Kaamos,

There are slow pairs, there are good trending pairs and there are swing pairs.

GBP/USD = swing pair

EU AU = trend pairs

eur/gbp UJ = slow pairs

I'd recommend 14 pips mostly on all pairs as a minimum for casual solid settings to trade manually.

EA, you may need to adjust for swing and trend pairs on a time to time basis.

Thanks,

Nick

Hi Nick:

Thanks for share your knowledge and experience, in this thread i´ve learnt much from you and other persons, and is very motivating, ´cause all that success histories. Is always great learn something new.

See ya

Kaamos

Blaiserboy:
I work almost every day on developing ea's and I am fairly good at it..... Renko, so far has been a bust for me.

I have not succeeded with a Renko ea, and I think it is due to the structure of a Renko bar.

It is easy to get some good numbers trading manually, Nick has provided a couple money management programs that will reward you well.

daveM

Hi Dave

´Cause random bar´s open time? Before discover this thread i was playing with renko EA´s, i discovered by myself much things discovered by many guys here :\. Anyway wich is the specific issue or isssues that you think that prevent create a successfull EA? Wich part of renko bars structure do you reckon is blocking?

I´ve been thinking that could be feasible, for example fix a daily goal(one no much greedy) for example 50pips, later run the same EA on multiple charts(or EA could be different by chart characteristics), check on every tick or new bar if goal is achieved using your pips total balance, and when it happens stop EA´s in all charts and repeat everyday. Maybe i test this strategy next week

See ya guys

Hernan

Reason: