TradersPowerExpert - page 3

Pipperoni:
Time on my chart is Cairo time = GMT +2 hours.

So 13.15 GMT = 15.15 at my chart.

Like rjay already said before in this thread: "because I use FXDD which is 2 hours ahead of GMT"

Thanks a lot.

I updated files thread with your settings and broker.

Files:

Hi,

Dit everybody noticed the exelent performance of this EA?

For 2007:

7 trades so far. 6 winners 1 loser

1 lot >>>> +923$

Is there an other EA with a smaller drawdawn, no martingale, no gridsystem etc that has performed similar or better than this TradersPowerExpert_v1[1].2 ?

JP

Files:
statement.zip  10 kb

Pipperoni:
Hi,

Dit everybody noticed the exelent performance of this EA?

For 2007:

7 trades so far. 6 winners 1 loser

1 lot >>>> +923$

Is there an other EA with a smaller drawdawn, no martingale, no gridsystem etc that has performed similar or better than this TradersPowerExpert_v1[1].2 ?

JP

Less risky is SBS EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

I am creating excel file for every EA tested so you may see performance in some preliminary file (not finished yet) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page27

newdigital:
Less risky is SBS EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 I am creating excel file for every EA tested so you may see performance in some preliminary file (not finished yet) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page27

Thanks for the suggestion Newdigital, but I don't understand very well. According to my own ongoing forward tests, (I am following this SimpleDailyRange...EA also) it lost over the same period about 900$ with 1 lot as oposed to winning about 900$ for TPE. This is not exactly what I ment with: "that has performed similar or better"

JP

Files:
sdrbea.gif  6 kb

Pipperoni:
Thanks for the suggestion Newdigital, but I don't understand very well. According to my own ongoing forward tests, (I am following this SimpleDailyRange...EA also) it lost over the same period about 900$ with 1 lot as oposed to winning about 900$ for TPE. This is not exactly what I ment with: "that has performed similar or better" JP

Important thing with such type of EAs (SBS and TPE) is pending orders price. It depends on the settings of EAs and broker's data. Besides i am testing SBS and TPE EAs during the long period of time so ... just download excel file to see.

I used SBS EA with my real account but then this EA started to lose some money and I decided to change it to the other one. But once I changed it so EA will start performing very good once again (on demo).

SBS EA is less risky.

Look at my statements for this EA for this 2007 year.

Just imagine that people will start to test this EA and got the same results with me (see statements). But I am talking that those EAs are very profitable. And people will not understand me. Why? because I was testing those EAs during the many months and calculating total profit from the beginning of the testing period. If EA did 1,400 pips for 6 or 7 months and lost 200 pips in the next two months so ... still profitable right?

Files:
sbs_2007.zip  12 kb
tpe_2007.zip  11 kb

Please find updated statements.

Files:

TPE mod

Added a trend indicator to TPE on backtest it performs better but hard to judge due to small number of trades and only backtesting, started fwd. testing earlier this week had 1 trade +50 pips on gbp/usd.

Enjoy

tools

Files:
tpe_mod.zip  58 kb

Fwd testing results

Added a trend indicator to TPE on backtest it performs better but hard to judge due to small number of trades and only backtesting, started fwd. testing earlier this week had 1 trade +50 pips on gbp/usd.

Fwd testing results for TPE mod testing on majors since 2/23/07 had 4 trades: 2trades gbp/usd M30 timeframe,default settings except trailing on +110pips & 2 trades usd/chf M30 timeframe, default except trailing on, 1win for +45 and 1 loss for -25 for a total of +130 pips.

Regards

tools

Go Go TPE

Another very positive period for this EA ! Since 1 February see chart.

Standard settings, but time settings NOT adjusted for broker FXDD.

An other daily break out system: Hans123, that has to be traded manually and has not even performed as good as TPE in 2007, attracted however more than 1 million viewers and more than 70.000 replies! But it compares to TPE like a truck to an automatic Cadillac. But this threat was only seen by 1450 people !!! Forex always amazes me. Even if you put a automatic money generator like TPE online than people don’t distinguish it as such . Very good! Let this be than our little (public) secret.

Files:
Reason: