$100 to $1,540 in 1 month - Live Account!

Forex trading is high risk, we all know that, yet we use our savings hoping to gain some profits. But, what if we loose all our money? Now we have to wait to accumulate more savings and try again. Hopefully this time we can make it work... or not!

This is my theory. If you have $1,000 to trade, trade wisely. I've seen forex strategies, systems and robots trade at 30% to 40% risk only to make you 1%-2% profit monthly. If you are risking 30% of your capital would you not expect at least 30% ROI on a monthly basis? Which brings me to this. If you have $1,000 to trade with, why not risk 10% in order to gain 20% per trade? Do not trade with all of your capital. Use only $100 ( 10% ) and go big! If you loose all your money you only loose $100 ( 10% ) of your capital. This way you have more than one shot at hitting that streak of winners!

It did work for me once and I'm going to do it again. Towards the end of July I'm going to deposit $100 into my AVAFX Real Money Account. My goal is 20% per trade for 15 consecutive winning trades. With every trade I risk 20% of my capital and a TP will gain me 20%. I increase my lot size every time I hit a winner in order to grow the account at 20% per trade. Of course a SL hit will set you back 20%, but hey, it's due to happen. In the attached pic you will see that I hit 15 tp's in a row, growing my $100 to $1,540 in just 3 weeks! Yes, on my live account! It might not be that easy the second time around, but I'll give it a shot. This time though I'm decreasing my lot size and increasing my TP to give me more room for movement.

I'm linking my account to RAS, but my signal will not be visible yet. I would first like to complete my strategy a second time, successfully, before I activate it. I'm posting this in the meantime so that if you are interested in joining me in round 3 then you should keep your $100 aside. The idea is that every follower deposit only $100 into his/her broker account and trade the same risk/reward.

We start on the 1st of August if everything goes according to plan.

Files:

Round 2

$100 Deposit has been made and Round 2 has begun...

You can follow my progress here - thisisforex | Rent a Signal

Please note than profit % will not be correct as I'll be trading a $100 and the minimum account to setup signal is $500. Keep in mind the goal here is to turn $100 into $1540.

Down 50%

As you can see I'm down 50% on my live account. Well, what can I say... going for 20% per trade is risky :-) I'll give it a shot next month again!

For now carrying on with my demo account. Stats are here - ThisIsForex2 | Rent a Signal

Same strategy, but with fixed lot size 0.01 with $1,000 account. As you can see with more room for movement this strategy is doing ok.

Cheers!

Hi,

Add me on skype paulromero486

would love to network without EA developers

New Thread

Hi, I have created a new thread for my ongoing trading signal on my demo account. Here is the link if you like to follow my progress - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Cheers!

wow how to do this

Reason: