Increase account 1,000%/year - page 7

So you made the EA dan?

Dan7974:
you are bullshit and i bet you STILL dont make money off of forex.

Dan are you Alright ? or wakup from long long long sleep..hehe

you are replying to post which was posted on 11-12-2007, 12:29 AM

Now Aug 2009.

ramdas:
Dan are you Alright ? or wakup from long long long sleep..hehe

you are replying to post which was posted on 11-12-2007, 12:29 AM

Now Aug 2009.

He does periodically come back to his computer to cash out the millions he's making off forex.......

At first I say it is not possible to make 258+ billion dollar within one year from a mere little amount like $200.......You don't need any calculation to predict this as just simple common sense can say that you will not be able.........

But still I believe it is possible to be a Billionaire from a mere $200 if you trade consistently and use a high quality trading system and you follow the rules of trading system and your exit(the most important part of trading) is good and you have good humanity to control your greed.........But I believe it is not possible to make that type of huge rich within one year ....You need time and every thing needs time .......And in this world there is no easy way to make money............And I don't believe it.....And if anyone say that I know the easier way to make money then I shall say him at first do it then talk to me.............

And I think the thread starter could not make a million of dollars from his EA or manual trading system and if he did that I will say him to show his trading record and I know there did not come any new billionaire in the world who crossed the mile stone of $100B ....Am I right??????So we should live in reality and don't run after what people will say from their dream and without any proof ............

And my target is very little in forex market but I want it consistently ...............I want 400 pips per month and I shall be very happy if I can do it for the next 10 or 15 years.......If I make mistake I shall be enough time to correct me and I think it will be not impossible for me to gain 400pips per month and I try to control my risk and for this reason I trade only the slowest pair trading like USDJPY or something like that.............

jimmyking:
let me see if I can help. Please see the picture.

win: 40 to 200 pips

lose: 2pips + 2spreads=4 to 10 pips

Dan,

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

your broker will try all means to kill you , if you try to take that cheque to the bank

-- sometime, we forgot

trade against the TREND, you lost

sudden jump off the TREND, we loss

xx3xxx

Files:
winlose.jpg  10 kb

wonder, why people even bother to look at threads like this

Reason: