Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 94

lordorly:
For Nims Hi, your new topic, is open?

I will be writing a manual and posting it this weekend bro. Its a good strategy too, not renko based. But you could make an easy 5-10% a day in 2-3hours of time.

mr_nims:
The arrows simply indicate buying or selling. I simply use it as a guide to know which direction price would start moving next, so if your in a trade and you see an arrow against your direction you might consider wanting to exit or if you see an arrow you might consider wanting to wait for a setup to happen for a potential trade. But please do not use it to trade.

Great, thank you!

Trade

Heres a trade i have just taken on usdjpy on the special template.

It should be pretty easy to make 100-200 pips a week just in U/Y

Files:
usdjpy1.gif  33 kb

mr_nims:
Heres a trade i have just taken on usdjpy on the special template.

It should be pretty easy to make 100-200 pips a week just in U/Y

May I ask what is your exit strategy for this trade?

Dan S:
May I ask what is your exit strategy for this trade?

I'm looking to exit at 88.50, but as i mentioned in my manual i still do not have the perfect exit strategy. But if condition changes on any indicator that would be a exit usually, but most often you lose a lot of floating profit if you wait for that.

mr_nims:
Hi,

Also posting a Special Settings Template for USDJPY pair, the most easiest pair to trade in Renko Ashi 2.

Please note that you must only take trades.

Buy - when macd is above 0 level and all conditions met as per the rules in manual.

Sell - when macd is below 0 level and all conditions met as per the rules in manual.

This template should be able to get you in and out of USDJPY trades earlier with a faster MACD.

Regards,

Nim

Hi those fast settings on macd also work great on other pairs, what do you think about it?

Regards

andruw:
One more:) possibility of switching-off of a signal Is added.

Thanks but what for is this indicator for?

Regards

which broker use?

GMT? OR GMT+2

Thank you and thanks your hard work...

mr_nims:
I'm looking to exit at 88.50, but as i mentioned in my manual i still do not have the perfect exit strategy. But if condition changes on any indicator that would be a exit usually, but most often you lose a lot of floating profit if you wait for that.

Dear nims,

I have been testing this system for (not revised system) 2 months and i found several topics for exit that it works amazing.

1-trade 8-10 CET

2-exit with fix pips (10-15pips)

3-exit when big trend shows another directions of trend.

4-exit when one hour candel start (you should use gmt candel time)

Hi I have one question, does anyone know if the macd alert indicator repaint?

I am asking because I have seen some kind of repainting with the red and green lines.

Regards

Reason: