CatFx50 - page 647

nina:
Hi!

No, I did not. Histo didn't allow me to take a long. What platform do you use?

Nina

Nina, i checked, my histo is green and above filter....wat happen

Files:
untitledww.jpg  21 kb

corrupted data

24.08. at 11 AM we had corrupted usdchf 30 min. data

i fix it in history centar and when i look there it is ok but on my chart i still have this holl and a_nina is not calculating good

any one did manage to fix this ?

data is from neuimex

dit:

Hi!!

Look at how many bars to count.

Nina

Files:
eurusd.jpg  143 kb

dit:

I've experienced the same problem today:

I'm using Metatrader 4 with MIG Investments SA Demo Account. Very nice Level 1 Signal. I'm shocked about the big differences between some brokers...

nina:
Hi!!

Nina

nina,

not sure how to look or change the bars to count....wasnt documented anywhere...any help

nina:
Hi!!

Nina

Yes Nina thats the answer. I got only 941!!! Max. Bars to Count. How could this happen? My Indicator Settings are definitely right.

Hi!!

We need to download all the bars the platform allows us.

Look at attached chart, disable the two buttons, take out a_Nina and then press shift and F12 on your keyboard. Histo will tell you the number of bars it is counting. Go back as far as the platform lets you do so.

Nina

Files:
eurusda.jpg  215 kb

hi dear nina ,usually what you use to close with good profit the position?

And you sometimes close and reverse?.thanks a lot,i really appreciate your works.

archimede:
hi dear nina ,usually what you use to close with good profit the position? And you sometimes close and reverse?.thanks a lot,i really appreciate your works.

Hi!

I do not close and reverse if I have not a signal to do it.

Look at the r/r ratio of the signal. Your stop loss should tell you that. I do not have any fixed strategy to exit.

Nina

nina:
Hi!!

We need to download all the bars the platform allows us.

Look at attached chart, disable the two buttons, take out a_Nina and then press shift and F12 on your keyboard. Histo will tell you the number of bars it is counting. Go back as far as the platform lets you do so.

Nina

nina, it didnt work...the bars to count number does not increase when i hold shift+F12

Reason: