Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 229

mr_nims:
Hi Brainios,

This is the issue with renko charting, its totally dependent on the amount of data your broker can provide for the 1minute chart.

But anyways, regarding you issue. Try changing to another brokers demo or live feed as most broker may not provide enough 1min data for enough history for renko.

Some brokers that are providing a lot of data are.

forex4you, fxpro, exness (now they do!), roboforex, pepperstone etc

Best Regards,

Nims

Hello Nims,

I am currently with markets.com (terrible high spread, but when I joined them I just started with forex trade) and I have a demo account with exness. Though where markets.com give you about 8 days of M1 data I only get 4 days with exness. Are you certain about this information? Even if I press F2 to download I get the message that all is already downloaded?

Regards,

Brainios

(I am also using your system from this topic and making about 150 pips profit a day, so thank you for that!)

Brainios:
Hello Nims, (I am also using your system from this topic and making about 150 pips profit a day, so thank you for that!)

Hi Brainlos,

Care to share how long it takes you to learn the system well to make 150 pips a day consistently and which currency pairs you trade the most.

Thanks in advance.

mufc22002

Some people start at the first post and download the files and start practicing and within a couple days they catch on... and can trade their real account after 30 or 40 hours of screen time.

For others, it can take 100 hours or 300 hours, we are all different and we all see a chart differently.

In the thread are several lists of pairs that people are trading, the lists change from time to time as the markets change.

Periodically Mr Nims will post a list and also the bar sizes that he is using at that time.

The market is fluid and it is each to his own, you are going to have to experiment with different pairs until you find a few that you are quite comfortable trading.

Hi mufc22002,

I have to agree with Blaiserboy here, it all depends on the person. My dad and I both trade on USDJPY and EURUSD and I make 100/150 pips average yet my dad only 50. (Same systems and he is retired so he has more time!)

My dad is the type that always say "it will get back up" and I am more the type that says 30 pips is enough lets wait for the next signal. We both use a money management system similar to Nims, started both with 100 euro's and just worked our way up from there while learning on the way. You will lose and you will learn from that, just make sure when you lose that it is small and doesn't blow your account. (Stop loss is your friend.. actually make it your lover :P)

That said I have been on a practice account for quite some time now (3 months) before I went into real and I am still (happily) learning

Regards,

Brainios

PS

Made an Exness account, 0,60 euro cost instead of 3,00... big difference

Brainios

I some days can not see what I can see on other days. I think Mr Nims has days when he is brilliant and then other days he wishes he was not trading. Markets and people are continually in a state of flux.

Nice that you are doing well.

daveM

Blaiserboy:
Brainios

I some days can not see what I can see on other days. I think Mr Nims has days when he is brilliant and then other days he wishes he was not trading. Markets and people are continually in a state of flux.

Nice that you are doing well.

daveM

Indeed indeed as today was/is such a day. Hardly any 10 pip movement it goes up and down and not very interesting at all to get into. (Also was drunk the other night so I missed the opening of London.. curse thy lovely brews!!)

Brian (Brainios)

Brainios:
Indeed indeed as today was/is such a day. Hardly any 10 pip movement it goes up and down and not very interesting at all to get into. (Also was drunk the other night so I missed the opening of London.. curse thy lovely brews!!) Brian (Brainios)

LOL You and Mr Nims are similar, no wonder you are doing well with this system, he took the day off also.!

Blaiserboy:
LOL You and Mr Nims are similar, no wonder you are doing well with this system, he took the day off also.!

Haha, well after I posted this message and was about to close my pc I noticed a change with GBPUSD and made 20 pips there.. then got a message on USDJPY and took 30 pips there.

So 50 pips in total isn't that bad.

Also a tip for the people using the MACD Alert 2, I personally prefer to use the Macd_2lines.mt4 which can be found in this post (I hope). If the lines cross you can see the start of a down or up trend and step in sooner. (Yet stick with the rules given by Nims regarding the MACD, the block down just appear one block faster)

Settings I use are 10, 20, 5

It doesn't have an alert though, wonder if someone could add them?

Files:

Hi Folks,

Just to show you.

Monsoon In India..

and some Indian hit songs for the week, right from Bollywood

Gaana.com Listen to Songs Online: Listen to Free Music Online

Happy & Drunken Weekend to All!

Nims

The sky in that one pic wow! I have never seen the sky that colour. That is a beautiful colour.

Thanks for these.!!

Reason: