Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 52

masps:
Hi Dados, the renko multibox is not an script, that's an indicator. You need to download one of the renko scripts available on this thread, like the one posted by Mr.Nims in the first post or the ones posted by Lordsfx (check few post behind) and then place it in your expert/script folder. Open a 1 min chart and attach script to it, and then open the offline chart you selected when you attached the script to see the renko chart. Even though the chart is an offline chart, it will get updated by the script as a live chart.

I think you might have to start reading this thread from post 1 or to search on google about renko charts to understand how they work because if not is difficult to explain.

I am attaching one of the scripts, try with this one...

HI Masps,

OK i ve found at first page in this topic by Mr. Nims , the follow file - renko_ashi.tpl e Renkoashi_script.mq4 - i put in script folder renko_ashi.tpl e Renkoashi_script.mq4 in indicator tell me please if that is correct ?? because .mq4 is for indicators folder and .tpl is for script folder it isn't right ??

thanks for your kindly help ,

Another question do u know an tools that is call Matrix ?

David.

Gf

generousforex:
Would you please post your template and a screen shot for

those interested?

thanks!

Brian

np GF, unfortunately I dont know how to attach the tpl. I just need 90 pips to get USD900 since I trade with 1.00 volume.

lordsfxt:
Folks,

Please check this free website in your free time. Its the reason behind renko fractals testing.

Craig Harris' Amazing Forex Discovery!

Thank You for this link. Very interesting!

Hi everybody! I just want to say I am sorry if you find some grammar errors in my posts because english isn't my fist language. I just try to help other traders answering the best I can but if you see some mistakes, now you know why... just forget it and grab the point!!!!

dados77:
HI Masps,

OK i ve found at first page in this topic by Mr. Nims , the follow file - renko_ashi.tpl e Renkoashi_script.mq4 - i put in script folder renko_ashi.tpl e renko_ashi.tpl in indicator tell me please if that is correct ?? because .mq4 is for indicators folder and .tpl is for script folder it isn't right ??

thanks for your kindly help ,

Another question do u know an tools that is call Matrix ?

David.

In metatrader both scripts and indicators have extentions .mq4, but scripts goes in the script folder and indicators goes in the indicators folder. The .tpl extention is for templates and the file goes in the templates folder. So renko_ashi.tpl goes in template folder and Renkoashi_script.mq4 goes in the script folder. You also need to download the other indicators he posted and place them in the indicators folder. I hope this help.

No, I don' know matrix.

Offline chart stops running

Nims, Lordsfxt and masps

Great work gang! I'm trying various ways and times to get the best return.

Does anyone know the reason for the offline to just stop. Is there a procedure to keep it running that I'm not aware of. I have seen a lot of viewers having trouble at times and I'm not sure if they got a fix or gave up.

I'm working on an automated system but the offline freeze could be a killer. Does any body have an automated system that has promise?

traderduke:
Nims, Lordsfxt and masps

Great work gang! I'm trying various ways and times to get the best return.

Does anyone know the reason for the offline to just stop. Is there a procedure to keep it running that I'm not aware of. I have seen a lot of viewers having trouble at times and I'm not sure if they got a fix or gave up.

I'm working on an automated system but the offline freeze could be a killer. Does any body have an automated system that has promise?

Which script version are you using? Anyway you have to be careful while running the script on metatrader. Once you attach it to the 1min chart don't touch that chart at all, don't close it or close metatrader because the script will stop working and you'll have to attach it again and if you forget to do it you will see that your offline chart won't get updated. I am telling you because it happenned to me, sometimes I forgot and closed the chart or the platform by mistake and my charts stop working.

If the script is still attached and still not working, remove it. Close all your open charts, go to tools/options/charts and put in both max. bars box 9999999999999. Close your platform and restart it again. Open 1min chart and roll back in history to the max. you can go. Then attach script again and see.

There isn't any automated system for this yet, just trading manually.

Offline chart not updating

Masps

Thanks for the quick response. I've tried the 1st script on page 1 from Nims and the Renkolive chart. On the 1 min chart for gbpusd the furthest I can roll back is to Oct14, 2009 even after I changed the chart options like you suggested.

Thanks again

traderduke:
Masps

Thanks for the quick response. I've tried the 1st script on page 1 from Nims and the Renkolive chart. On the 1 min chart for gbpusd the furthest I can roll back is to Oct14, 2009 even after I changed the chart options like you suggested.

Thanks again

ok. Just bring the 1 min chart, turn auto scroll off and press the home key on your computer keyboard to see if more data will download. My chart goes back to Oct. 8 not that far from yours and the script works fine. If after trying this still don't work, try reducing the amount of bars on the renko script setting. And if after all of this still don't work, try the renko scripts posted by Lordsfx to see if work with that one.

traderduke:
Masps

Thanks again

Hello Traderduke,

Remember when you add the scrip to 1 Min chart, on Common to "Allow DLL imports".

Hope this help

Reason: