Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 39

Thanks for that info, i already know that but the problem is that it downloads data from "metaquotes" server and not the server of the broker your using, that's the big problem there, secondly due to mismatch from data from 2 servers the metatrader would freeze, making you have to go to the history folder and delete everything to get the mt4 started.

I have had a very very long conversation with my broker requesting them to send me 1min data history files from their server, but to no avail

After a lot of trading on renko i have found that using 2 renko charts, Like a 10pip renko on 10min offline & 50pip renko on a 50min offline is the best for manually making pips. 50pip renko will show you the major trends and 10pip renko will show you the minor trends, when major & minor trends both match. enter the trade.

This is also can work as a major trend indicator .I think.

Files:
screen.gif  44 kb

After a lot of trading on renko i have found that using 2 renko charts, Like a 10pip renko on 10min offline & 50pip renko on a 50min offline is the best for manually making pips. 50pip renko will show you the major trends and 10pip renko will show you the minor trends, when major & minor trends both match. enter the trade.

The bigtrend indicator, could you please post it here. Thanks

Big trend indicator.

Files:
big_trend.ex4  5 kb

I also like FastMa but it is almost the same as big trend with period 50.

Files:
fastma.ex4  5 kb

Big Trend indicator mq4 format

Files:
big_trend.mq4  5 kb

Good work

THANKS FOR THE INDICATORS GOODLUCK AND KEEP GOING

lordsfxt:
I hope its as good as it looks, this could mean serious money. I am already dreaming of making half a million in 8-10 months time from the renko, hehehe. Its truly a blessing, Praise the Lord!

Hi

We can get by dear just we need a better indicator to be stable on price action since Script has a lot of problems when sever goes off .I found another set up for GPB is very interesting may be you can buy around 1 month.

Kaveh

Is this the Big Trend indicator? Also, what is the setting used in this pic? TIA!

Reason: