Request user friendly Buy and Sell Signal indicators

Hi there,

I am new trader and just found out your blog...?

Very interesting blog cause I can download a lot of Indicators Buy and Sell signal but unfortunately there are little bit complicated to understand.

Could you please make a very simple (user friendly) buy and sell signal.

Let me figure out what I need :

1)When the right time to sell or buy and may be we can add sell signal (down arrow) and buy signal (up arrow).

2)How much pips can we get from sell signal or buy signal after they appear so we can set a TP and we no need to every time in front of our PC.

3) May be we can relate the signal from forex news.

The most important thing to all trader is how to get more pips or money.

Many thank

Use search feature please

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194813

nasree:
Hi there,I am new trader and just found out your blog...?Very interesting blog cause I can download a lot of Indicators Buy and Sell signal but unfortunately there are little bit complicated to understand.Could you please make a very simple (user friendly) buy and sell signal.Let me figure out what I need :1)When the right time to sell or buy and may be we can add sell signal (down arrow) and buy signal (up arrow).2)How much pips can we get from sell signal or buy signal after they appear so we can set a TP and we no need to every time in front of our PC.3) May be we can relate the signal from forex news. The most important thing to all trader is how to get more pips or money. Many thank

An indicator that marks only arrows on when to buy and sell sounds like classic. Here's an indicator that will give you an alert on when to buy or sell and when to exit your trade. Regarding to your stop loss and take profit, it depends on what type of trader are you.

Hi,

How do I use this 'waddah' indicator?

Cheers

Hi,

Yes, how do we use it? Waddah_Attar_Explosion???

i dun understand when i need to make a buy or sell..could u elaborate more on ur indicator buangcla? appreciate ur help!

Hi

I'm a newbie. I am completely overwhelm by the number of MT4 indicators

Has anyone tested or reviewed the indicators and perhaps recommend the more consistent/"reliable" ones ? I'm trying to test some of them.

Thanks

Hai, m new here.

HLee246:
HiI'm a newbie. I am completely overwhelm by the number of MT4 indicators Has anyone tested or reviewed the indicators and perhaps recommend the more consistent/"reliable" ones ? I'm trying to test some of them.Thanks

this is good indicator for newbie

Files:

Hello, I'm new here. Who has the indicator FXSmooth? Please share with me, I heard FXSmooth indicator is perfect and nice. Please anyone who has to share, I need an indicator FXSmooth.

FX,

Here is my chart on h4. It looks like a big sell off. I have been short since market open in this and gbp/usa, gbp/jpy. Charts looked the same on all of them eur/usd +85 pips, g/u +35 pips, g/j +17 pips as of now. This works great on h4.

The MACD and STOH (red, white, blue lines) are above 85. The top of the BB is well above the green line of the sixths indicator and actually anytime above the gold line which it is now.

Files:
ccc.gif  137 kb
Reason: