Trading System by Xard777 - page 46

In short e

In eu now

short

only 5 pips sl

Files:
untitled_2.gif  47 kb

Nice trades Zard....

Your system looks good, I have'nt been able to test it as I do not know how to downloads rar files onto MT4, but I can say that it's really clean, and that todd brown has a similiar system that he just has developed specifically for the forex and is charging 5K usd to teach.

at least to me it looks similiar, I think many trader will be greatful for your hard work and efforts, sharing freely!

Invest Scout

Risky

This looks good, can you tell me which Xard version this is. The one I have has murray lines plus a few more.

But I agree Xard is the best. There are lots of nasty people on the web copying and selling others work, makes me cringe

riskyachtar:
5 YEaR IN FOREX

I THINK XaRD777 SYSTEM TRaDING IS VERY BEST SYSTEM

I WILL NOT USE OTHER SYSTEM aGaIN TO TRaDE

THaNK YOU VERY MUCH

XaRD777

IS THE BEST

any advice on handling MM-- money management ?? === currently, I am thinking to use pending LIMIT ORDER (so we don't have to use our brain that much after setting up 1 proposition)

I think next move is unpredictable and repaint drive us wild -- we only know that when we try it on LIVE

in historical chart, we know WHERE to begin, WHERE to end

but in live trade, we are lost --- and hard to be NO HESITATION

Pending limit orders work good, if you are real certain of that area, and can not be at your pc to watch it. the difficult part is your stop placement, and what you are willing to risk when not at your computer, it can be a tricky proposition. I know of alot of traders that use them to trade swings, with 300-400 pips stops.

xx3xxx:
any advice on handling MM-- money management ?? === currently, I am thinking to use pending LIMIT ORDER (so we don't have to use our brain that much after setting up 1 proposition)

I think next move is unpredictable and repaint drive us wild -- we only know that when we try it on LIVE

in historical chart, we know WHERE to begin, WHERE to end

but in live trade, we are lost --- and hard to be NO HESITATION

murrey math trading systtem

pudseybear:
Risky

This looks good, can you tell me which Xard version this is. The one I have has murray lines plus a few more.

But I agree Xard is the best. There are lots of nasty people on the web copying and selling others work, makes me cringe

see in forex-tsd.com (murrey math trading system) indicator from xard777

iam use EZ chart from xard777 only with TF5 and TF15 to trade

open entry when see arrow signal in TF M5 and stop loss 1 pip above flag signal or Xard semaphore #ez CHART 3 SEMAPHORE

It's deciding which timeframe is best to use in conjunction with proper money management.

I am liking 30min charts more and more these days, but each to their own.

Xard777

xard777:
It's deciding which timeframe is best to use in conjunction with proper money management.

I am liking 30min charts more and more these days, but each to their own.

Xard777

i like your setup a lot and am a big fan. i came across your work when I was reading TRO's blog. I wanted to know if you would be able to make a small pdf to trade your system correctly, and how long you should demo it before going live. I would call myself an intermediate-advanced trader. Also can you tell me how much you make percentage wise per month on this? i am looking for a system that banks me big pips consistently. Thanks!

ziggy123:
Pending limit orders work good, if you are real certain of that area, and can not be at your pc to watch it. the difficult part is your stop placement, and what you are willing to risk when not at your computer, it can be a tricky proposition. I know of alot of traders that use them to trade swings, with 300-400 pips stops.

my idea of LIMIT order

say my SL is -66 pip

but it is DAMN to loss -66 pip

so after my entry

I will set 2 opposite order (2 futuristic LIMIT ORDER) to TRADE the opposite direction at 2 designated level, this would limit my loss to -20 to -30 pip === however, the obvious advantage, is to LOCK the loss , once the level is HIT

but my goal is NOT TO HANDLE big loss, even increase the chance to be ZERO profit/loss in some trade

===

I based 2 template on xard777 research, but I did modify some setting (INPUT parameter), still try to figure out how well those NEW modified template performed

so you guys, could try to modify it too -- add some more indicator for ENTRY / EXIT etc --- but people here just take, seldom post their screen-capture -- so that we could not discuss any new findings, what does not work etc

====

GBP/USD and GBP/JPY got a BIG FALL on friday, like fall within 12 to 13 minutes

I am research all my template on different TF, to see, whether I could predict the earth quake or non trade zone

if you are experienced and profitable trader, welcome to do some exchange with me --

you may use sendspace.com to secretly exchange screen-capture of your findings etc

hello xard777

can u share indicator or template to tf m30 ? like your pic....

Reason: