Trading System by Xard777 - page 225

heheh, with the recent easing announcement, is it time to switch from forex into stock (both are peak now, so there is risk)

Im good for this week. Im not even really trading. This here is like a dollar$$$ a pip so not really pulling in any money.

I don't really trade in December.

But Im sure you guys are starting to realize what Tzuman and Xard has given yall.

"May the God of Pips be with you all"

Ish

Files:
aof_trade4.gif  56 kb

xard777:
PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN (Corny but true)

Based on the 4hr setup posted by Xard777 earlier

Your goals in Forex should be to make +1'000 Pip$ each week and pay yourself 20% off the Profit$.

This way you allow your account to Grow and also allow your weekly Payout$ to Grow too.

Your BUY Signal is produced when Price is ABOVE both the Trend and Signal Moving Average lines and the Candle on your chart is Blue.

Your SELL Signal is produced when Price is BELOW both the Trend and Signal Moving Average lines and the Candle on your chart is Orange.

This is what's known as Trading with the Trend (You may also want to trade whilst waiting for these Signals to appear, this is what's known as giving back the Profit$ that you've made).

Forex trading is a waiting game, you can trade on a 4hr time frame and sit on the fence patiently waiting for your BUY/SELL Signal to appear.

On the 4hr time frame expect only two to three Signals per week. When the Signal appears expect to make around 100 to 150 Pip$ per trade therefore take five or six mult-trades at a time giving you a total of 500 to 950 Pip$ per turn around.

Two or three turn around's will produce over +1'000 Pip$ easily maintaining your weekly goals and allowing you to compound your account's Growth and Payout$.

When trading Forex keep it simple, do not turn it into rocket science - it is simply you against yourself.

Trading should be fun so lets enjoy ourselves out there.

All the best and may your God of Pip$ shine down on you with Pip$ fit for a king (and if he doesn't then it's your fault).

Xard777

Wow, your giving away all the goods aren't you.

That's good Xard. I hope they appreciate it.

You humble apprentice.....

Ish

ismael360:
Hey Andrew. Thise are both ema's.

You can find any ole good moving average cross alert.

And just match up the ema's.

The small one is a 8ema and the other should be what the 8ema is on the Daily.

But yeah a simple moving average cross alert should do it for u.

Ish

Thanks, Ish.

I got it. 8ema mode 1 and 33ema mode 1. I attached here 2ma_cross with alert(sendemail). This is what I needed.

Thanks,

Andrew

Files:

andrewsvu:
Thanks, Ish.

I got it. 8ema mode 1 and 33ema mode 1. I attached here 2ma_cross with alert(sendemail). This is what I needed.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hey Andews !

Your waddah attar explosion looks very smooth. Is this the normal one or a modified version ?

Can you post it here please ?

Thanks a lot !

Big Joe:
Hey Andews !

Your waddah attar explosion looks very smooth. Is this the normal one or a modified version ?

Can you post it here please ?

Thanks a lot !

Hello Joe,

Nothing special, I am just playing with it. I am looking for exit point, I thought Wadda Attar could help. I attached here two Wadda Attar from this forum and mql.forum. The MTF one you can define different TimeFrame.

Thanks,

Andrew

Some people in this forum used sensitive 75 for 1H.

Hi guys,any 1 have problem with CURRENCY indicator on 4 digits account,ive tryed everithing but no luck,currency indicator wont show on the chart.

Files:
xauusd.gif  68 kb

Candle confirmation... Needed Help!!!

hi xard777 and all of you lovers xard system.

inner price channel or other indicators of trend detection (like MA, Suppor/ Resist line), the reality is very good as a turning point occurred continuity of a price trend.

and one that might be enough as a point of consideration is the current price retrace really is in the area which resulted in a combination of candle prices start to go up or down.

it's just that, sometimes it eluded us. therefore, through this forum that I respect, xard might help us to make a line of detection of valid combinations of these candle ...

It would probably be more details Xard and friends can see from the pictures.

xard thanks for your help and your hard work to make the system outstanding.

Files:
xard777-i.png  115 kb

So what your basically saying is you got good support off of the price channel.

How are you using the 25ema?

Nice trade. Im still trying to figure out what made you take it besides bouncing off the price channel.

Ish

I would like to see more trades like this Fadly.

You must have had a lot of confidence in your trade to take a max number of trades on it.

i see now you used the last little high to increase strength off the 25ema for more support

Ish

Reason: