Trading System by Xard777 - page 45

by the way

are the arrow , good for ENTRY and EXIT in real -- if you follow it, was it PROFITABLE for you -- I think broker give us worse entry and exit rate if we execute it in 20 to 25pip -- or just mine

riskyachtar:
try this...

my indicator with tf h1 or h4

see ravenlo will work for you

Hi riskyachtar,

your indicator is nice, but if you look at the background of the oscillator indy it matches your indicator so you should be able to drop one of them

Xard777

Interesting indicator, ty for sharing with this thread.

riskyachtar:
try this...

HeHe

riskyachtar:
try this...

Risky repaints like crazy

really?

what currency pair did you try it on??

then newly paint indicator is colorful, then this is the BEST indicator, we can tell the storm is coming, every thing could be changed in the blink of the eye, the span is limited, we usually, see 1.5 days of the last bit of the chart anyway --

I think today , most currency movement is exotic

today , I WENT BACK to trust my instinct and 5M chart, -- I lost -500 USD on demo (1 lot each transaction i.e. 1pip = 1 to 1.5 USD) --- 5M does mislead us -- my conclusion

=== it would be so good to USE this LOSE MONEY instinct and turn LOSS into huge profit (I knew that I got that jesus christ SAVING tendency and keep the losing transaction while making more and more mistake) == only apply when putting 5M chart in front of me , and during consoliation or when I make a really bad bet !

XX3xx

it does repaint.....badly

repaint ?

iam only trade with tf h4 :-

Files:
jj.gif  53 kb

?

there is more signals on your chart...why you didn't take those trades?

deep shit, if you play with GBP / JPY today

definitely vampire brit news could drive fx wild today-- about their possible breakout of recession

like an accumulator but collapse

XaRD777

5 YEaR IN FOREX

I THINK XaRD777 SYSTEM TRaDING IS VERY BEST SYSTEM

I WILL NOT USE OTHER SYSTEM aGaIN TO TRaDE

THaNK YOU VERY MUCH

XaRD777

IS THE BEST

Files:
untitled_1.gif  58 kb
2.gif  58 kb
Reason: