Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 56

No.. WOW

usdivers:
So do I understand this correctly, you have to keep opening and closing the 2 minute off line chart to get up to date signals???

This is seriously frustrating. Please read the thread, the answers

are already here.

You must keep open the 1 minute chart with the renko script on it

that is the engine running the renko blocks!! Keep your 1 minute

chart open with renko script on it as an ea or script and

open your 2 min offline chart and that is where you load

your template/indicators and the 1 min chart running in the background

will keep that chart running.

All the best

GF

masps:
Hi David, you need to put the indicators in the expert/indicators folder not in the script folder. And the renko template goes in your broker platform folder/templates. Then open a 1min chart and attach the renko script to that chart. Leave the 1min chart open all the time, don't close it, and then open the offline chart you selected when you attached the script. Lest's say you selected 2min offline chart, you will see the renko bars in this chart and you trade based on this chart also, that even though it is an offline chart, it will get updated by the script you placed on the 1min chart. But remember, don't close the 1min chart because the offline chart will stop working.

The pipsprice 10, 20, 25 etc. all these are scripts, no indicators and go in the expert/script folder.

Now if you can not see the template it is probabley because you place it in the wrong folder, it is a bit confusing becuase metatrader has 2 different template folders, one in your broker platform folder and another one inside the expert folder. Place it in your broker platform/templates not in the expert/templates folder.

I hope this help.

hi MASPS ,

I don't Man what's wrong , but i ve done what did u told me , i put the renko template in broker/ template folder and after i put the pipsprice 10, 20, 25 etc. all these in expert/scripts folder , i close and re-open the MT4 but now in navigation there isn't template how u told me ?? i have looked in the navigation where is programs there isn't , neither in personal indicators and EA . i put renko script in off line 1 min and after lsma and heiken , there is not chart like your picture , because there is just only an write buy 4 box size , sell 8 box size , sell 16 box size , buy 32 box size and buy 64 box size and if i click with the right with mouse i click on update the chart i see the percentange change on the chart ?

nothing similar your chart ??

there is something that i ve missed ?

thanks for your reply,

David,

dados77:
hi MASPS ,

I don't Man what's wrong , but i ve done what did u told me , i put the renko template in broker/ template folder and after i put the pipsprice 10, 20, 25 etc. all these in expert/scripts folder , i close and re-open the MT4 but now in navigation there isn't template how u told me ?? i have looked in the navigation where is programs there isn't , neither in personal indicators and EA . i put renko script in off line 1 min and after lsma and heiken , there is not chart like your picture , because there is just only an write buy 4 box size , sell 8 box size , sell 16 box size , buy 32 box size and buy 64 box size and if i click with the right with mouse i click on update the chart i see the percentange change on the chart ?

nothing similar your chart ??

there is something that i ve missed ?

thanks for your reply,

David,

To see the templates you have to right click on your offline chart and select templates/and look for the template you want. If you place it properly it should be there, they don't show up in the navigation bar, only when you right click on the chart. Or you can go to the menu in the top where it says chart/then templates/then select the one you want.

Nice start for the day!

Well nice start for the day for me. +35 pips on euro. I did have a signal to the downside, but I use a BB Macd as a filter, looked like poor probability because no BB macd breakout, so trade to the short side not taken.

Files:
eurusd.gif  23 kb

usdivers:
Well nice start for the day for me. +35 pips on euro. I did have a signal to the downside, but I use a BB Macd as a filter, looked like poor probability because no BB macd breakout, so trade to the short side not taken.

Cool Usdivers! :-)

Could you please post the BB Macd filter indicator?

2 or 10 min offline chart

For those that are testing the renko system's posted by Lordsfxt or Mr. Nims, which are you having success with? The 2min or 10 min offline chart?

here is the filter i am using

bnbb2004:
Cool Usdivers! :-) Could you please post the BB Macd filter indicator?

As requested, pls find attached.

Files:
bb_macd.mq4  5 kb
bb_macd.ex4  5 kb

bnbb2004:
For those that are testing the renko system's posted by Lordsfxt or Mr. Nims, which are you having success with? The 2min or 10 min offline chart?

Hi bnbb, which offline chart people are using it doesn't matter, what it matters is the size of the renko blocks. A 2min offline chart with a 10 pips renko block it will look exactly the same as a 10 min offline chart with a 10 pips renko block.

And regarding which system has been more succesful I have to tell you I am not big fan of heiken ashi indicator so I haven't done a great deal of testing with it, I rather like the fractals with support and resitance more but still during ranging time it will eat your profits. Anyway I am still trying to find some other indicators to filter my chart. As someone said before with this system entries are easy to figure it out but exits needs a lot of discretion from the trader side.

That BBmacd looks good, I will give it a try. Here is the indicator.

Files:

usdivers:
As requested, pls find attached.

usdivers thanks for posting your chart. Just a question, how you enter your trades with this indicator, do you wait for the dot to show up above/below the bands? and to exit the trades, do you wait for opposite signal? thanks

Can you share your indicators and template for this system with us,please?

generousforex:
This is how I trade renko, well that is like this system, and also

like some have mentioned here, breakouts. With renko its great

for breakouts because you can see price trade in boxes so easily

wait for it to break the box, above or below and your trend

indicators confirm.

Here is one trade from this am, price crossed easily below S1, trend was clearly

down, everything else agrees. Trend indicators agreed and my supporting

indicators. First line is entry, second is exit.

10 pip renko

GF
Reason: