BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 30

Does any one know if there is any documtation for this system on how to trade with it. Entry and exit points. Does seem like a stupid question but any help would be great.

PeaceLover:
Does any one know if there is any documtation for this system on how to trade with it. Entry and exit points. Does seem like a stupid question but any help would be great.

If you are talking about our BrainTrading-BrainSystem so it is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173181 and here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173139

The rules were estimated for H1, H4, M30 and M15 timeframes wioth templates and indicators and rading examples. I did not wrote any pdf file with all the rules beause we still need to code some EA which is giving alarm on H1 timeframe for M15 chart. If you start to trade H1 wit this sysem you will understand what I am talking about.

Besides I traded live with this system so you may see the trades and follow the rules changing.

Hi

Where can you get the download of the brain system?

Thanks

Gary

gakgary:
Hi

Where can you get the download of the brain system?

Thanks

Gary

See this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172939/page20

On that post I gave two links with the rules and indicators (it was written "final set" what means final set of indicators).

Wanted to say thanks for the info newdigital.

Was wondering how to turn off the alerts in MT4? It can get real annoying when trying to get some work done. And the help info doesn't really help at all.

Thanks

Gary

gakgary:
Wanted to say thanks for the info newdigital.

Was wondering how to turn off the alerts in MT4? It can get real annoying when trying to get some work done. And the help info doesn't really help at all.

Thanks

Gary

To have right alert you should set SignalID in indicators' settings to the different number.

And to turn alerts off you need EnableAlerts = 0 (0 is false and 1 is true).

Templates for H1 timeframe with M15 confirmation you may find here.

Just recent example with EURUSD.

Attached is the chart for H1. I did some comments on the chart and you may see two buy signals.

One was at 3 am yesterday (it means that bar was opened at 3 am and was closed with the signal arrows/dots at 4 am).

The other one was at 12 yesterday (12 till 1 pm).

The signals should be fully conformed by M15 timeframe. What does it mean? Look at the next image. It means that bar was opened at 3 and closed at 4 with the signal and we ma open the order, right? And during this 1 hour we must not see any red color on M15 chart (if buy).

3 am - 4 am buy signal. H1.We got confirmation for this signal on 15 but 3 bars only. Sometimes it is enough.

And it was stop loss on -3 or -4 pips.

12 - 1 pm buy signal. H1.

We got confirmation for whole 4 bars and we are in +60 pips now. Order is still open. And stop loss (two kinds of stop losses) was moved in profitable area already: if the order is closed on stop loss we should have at least +40 pips (one kind of stop loss) or at least +55 pips (second kind of stop loss/ts).

It was just EURUSD only. H1 timeframe.

Files:
eurusd_h1.gif  28 kb
eurusd_m15.gif  26 kb

And it is the system for M30 timafame without confirmation on M15 (see image).

Basicly there are the following:

- 2 or 3 systems on H1 timeframe with M15 confirmation;

- 3 or 4 different systems for M30 timeframe (without M15 confirmation);

- 1 or 2 systems for H4 timeframe;

- 1 system for M1 timeframe.

It's all that i remember now. Most of them were posted on this section with the rules and templates and most of them were traded live. It means that I traded live posting results. Sometimes during the several weeks or few months almost every day. So some of them are proven already.

It's all that I remember now concerning BrainSystem.

The difficulties are the following:

in most cases the orders are keeping during the several hours or several days and it is fully impossible simetimes to trade in fully manual mode: we need to sleep at night just sometimes

So the next goal is the develop some trailing EA which will process open orders according to the different (optional) rules of those systems.

Files:
eurusd_m30.gif  33 kb

The other BT for M30 timeframe.

Very simple and very effective.

Files:
bt_m30.gif  30 kb
bt_m30_1.gif  30 kb
bt_m30_2.gif  29 kb
bt_m30_3.gif  30 kb
bt_m30_4.gif  29 kb

newdigital..could you please show me where i can get the indicators and template for your last post(the simple 30m)..thanks in advance for your help

newdigital:
And it is the system for M30 timafame without confirmation on M15 (see image).

Basicly there are the following:

- 2 or 3 systems on H1 timeframe with M15 confirmation;

- 3 or 4 different systems for M30 timeframe (without M15 confirmation);

- 1 or 2 systems for H4 timeframe;

- 1 system for M1 timeframe.

It's all that i remember now. Most of them were posted on this section with the rules and templates and most of them were traded live. It means that I traded live posting results. Sometimes during the several weeks or few months almost every day. So some of them are proven already.

It's all that I remember now concerning BrainSystem.

The difficulties are the following:

in most cases the orders are keeping during the several hours or several days and it is fully impossible simetimes to trade in fully manual mode: we need to sleep at night just sometimes

So the next goal is the develop some trailing EA which will process open orders according to the different (optional) rules of those systems.

What are the differencies between asctrend and brainsystem?

To trade asctrend (any versions) we need to estimate the market condition and we need to learn about how to trade.

To trade BT system (any version) we need nothing. Even people who can not trade can trade. And the rules are fully visible from the chart.

I tested all the versions posted the results on this section. Brainsystem was the second system which was developed inside this forum. I did not test BT on M1 enough but i don't thin that we need it.

Reason: