Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1036

Good afternoon Mladen,

The problem still there. For example if I have a 5 minutes chart and I change the HalfTrend indi timeframe to 30 minutes and then try to change the deviation channels value from 2 to any other value, you will look than the channels values are fixed not move. You have a correct value for the Halftrend but the channels shows a diferent value than if you insert the indi on a 30 minutes current time chart.

HalfTrend MTF with alerts.mq4

Thank you for your work.

Does anyone have a good "Double CCI Woodie mft with arrows" that works? I have one but it only seems to be correct when the time frame is weekly.

alpine4133:
Does anyone have a good "Double CCI Woodie mft with arrows" that works? I have one but it only seems to be correct when the time frame is weekly.

alpine4133

Post the one that you have, so that it can be checked

isidrobox:
Good afternoon Mladen,

The problem still there. For example if I have a 5 minutes chart and I change the HalfTrend indi timeframe to 30 minutes and then try to change the deviation channels value from 2 to any other value, you will look than the channels values are fixed not move. You have a correct value for the Halftrend but the channels shows a diferent value than if you insert the indi on a 30 minutes current time chart.

HalfTrend MTF with alerts.mq4

Thank you for your work.

isidrobox

Here is a correct one : halftrend_mtf_with_alerts_3.mq4

Attached is the one I have, I have had more than one person tell me the Weekly TF works good, but there is a problem with the others.

I wanted to look through all the attachments ( indicators that have been uploaded to this forum but I can not see how to do that. I use to be able to do that before the new web design.

Thanks for your help.

mladen:

alpine4133

Post the one that you have, so that it can be checked

alpine4133:
Attached is the one I have, I have had more than one person tell me the Weekly TF works good, but there is a problem with the others.

I wanted to look through all the attachments ( indicators that have been uploaded to this forum but I can not see how to do that. I use to be able to do that before the new web design.

Thanks for your help.

Alpine4133, try this one.

0._doublecciwoody_arrows_v2a_mtf.mq4

Thank you, I will try it. mrtools. did you find something wrong with the one I sent you?

alpine4133:
Thank you, I will try it. mrtools. did you find something wrong with the one I sent you?

Yes the mtf wasn't including the arrows and lines for one, there was a few other minor things, and also made it somewhat more user friendly.

Well it seems to be doing very good now. Thank you very much.

mrtools - DoubleCCIwoody arrows are all over the place. Some of my charts look like this, is there something I can do about this? I refresh the charts by changing to a higher time frame and them back, but not even that is helping .

See attached.

Files:
Reason: