FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1837

Server Muradasilov:
No one contradicted him and said nothing bad about it. All who are interested have read the links, seen the pictures and are watching them now. Thanks a lot to those who share information, thoughts, strategies, hints and so on!

++

azfaraon:
If a man has 1000 quid and opens 0.01 lot, then he sits and takes profit and calls it a strategy, frankly speaking, there is no more questions...

But you see, there is total ignorance of other strategies, no understanding that everyone has his own annual percentage goals, and even attitude towards trading as such.

For example, you have $ 1000, and you take for example USDZAR now, open 0.01 lot for a profit, you can calculate how much the price must fall + a hefty positive swap to make 100% of the deposit from 0.01. You may call it overhosting, but it's the real strategy.

Server Muradasilov:

But you see, there is total ignorance of other strategies, no understanding that everyone has his own annual percentage goals, and even attitude towards trading as such.

For example, you have $ 1000, and you take for example USDZAR now, open 0.01 lot for a profit, you can calculate how much the price must fall + a hefty positive swap to make 100% of the deposit from 0.01. You may call it overhosting, but it's the real strategy.

kiwi chif swap is much better

so is kiwieena.

even kiwibax and with the outs, too ...

the swap is much better than the kiwi and the kiwibax is even better than the kiwibax and the out ... the swap may go twice as high as the ruble ...

imho....

azfaraon:

I don't think so ... I mean, this is the first time you've been here... The man explained so much to me, he wanted to explain... he gave lots of links...

It's clear that everyone uses what is clear to him and convenient to psychology and character ... The strategy is based on the processing of information ...

All traders process information, the most important thing they emphasize, run around the field or sit and wait. Who sees the future in what, simply waiting for the moment, the prospect is not enough, you will be hungry forever. In constant running, the risk of stumbling and being left with nothing is high. But constant movement develops reaction, and constant observation develops attentiveness.

Server Muradasilov:

For example, you have $ 1000, and you take for example USDZAR now, open 0.01 lot for a profit, you can calculate how much the price must fall + a hefty positive swap to make 100% of the deposit from 0.01. You may call it overhosting, but it's the best strategy.

If we assume that the point price is 0.10 cents, we could get a 100% return without taking into account swaps, the price drop by 10 thousand points (4 signs)...And how long would it take? ...We could just take the annual statistics and calculate...

azfaraon:
If we assume that the point price is 0.10 cents, to get a 100% profit excluding swaps we need a 10k fall in price (4 signs)...And how long will it last I wonder...We can just take the annual statistics and calculate.
Exactly, you'll always be hungry.

azfaraon:
If we assume that the pip price is 0.10 cents, we would need a 10K fall in price to get a 100% profit excluding swaps (4 signs)...I wonder how long it will last . .. We can just take the annual statistics and calculate ...

That's the way it is in trading, no one ever knows 100% where it will end up - not me, not you, not Strange ........ . We all are just guessing, trying to calculate.

All I want to say above is that any strategy has a right to live.

Alexey Busygin:
Exactly, you will always be hungry.
Alyosha, where have you seen that someone was well-fed with $1,000 in sales, or could feed his family?

Server Muradasilov:
Alyosha, where have you seen that someone was well-fed with $1,000 in sales, or could feed his family?
That's what I'm talking about.

Server Muradasilov:

That's the way it is in trading, no one ever knows 100% where it will end up - not me, not you, not Strange ........ . We all are just guessing, trying to guess.

All I wanted to say above is that any strategy has a right to live.

I have only one question: why do we lose if we can profit from every strategy?
Reason: