Trading System by Xard777 - page 110

francisfinley:
i love this system !!!!!!!!!!!!!

could you please share your indicators and template?

verglas:
could you please share your indicators and template?

here are the indicators and template in the pic. these are not my inidcators all i have done is slightly modified xards latest template from post1 and other templates he has developed.

!!adam!!.tpl are original indicator settings

!!adam!!5minc.tpl is where im upto playing around with it, really enjoying this template.

nice one xard.

Files:
indicators.rar  120 kb
setupffxard.jpg  99 kb

francisfinley:
here are the indicators and template in the pic. these are not my inidcators all i have done is slightly modified xards latest template from post1 and other templates he has developed.

!!adam!!.tpl are original indicator settings

!!adam!!5minc.tpl is where im upto playing around with it, really enjoying this template.

nice one xard.

thanks a lot! by the way, you trade only with 5 min chart?

I prefer h1 TF.

verglas:
thanks a lot! by the way, you trade only with 5 min chart? I prefer h1 TF.

i scalp 1min/5min if im trading all day, i like the high probability trades with this setup, I can get in and out for my little bit quite happily with minimal drawdowns. this setup works on any timeframe if you tweak the settings. I am running it live.

I have made an addition to it last night and will update the template later today if it is successful.

I may look at higher timeframes myself when i get some time this weekend!

francisfinley

do you know or apply the concept on PRICE ACTION

it usually refer to EURO or GBPJPY

what is the success rate of scalping over 2.2 to 4.5 hours (SL of about -50pips)

heheh alibaba pirates take us for a treasure hunts for new Bank Notes Vault these week

I will use a software called WINRUNNER to enter trade on every fridays

hope you can shed some light on it-- I am quite good with approx daily range now while I use xard 1 indicator to tell me intraday best price level to enter -- about 7 to 10 hour trade for 1 transaction on 1 currency

--- for others, that have not update their xard indicator, the latest one is the outside link of his last 5 thread -- mostly about GANN prediction

francisfinley:
i scalp 1min/5min if im trading all day, i like the high probability trades with this setup, I can get in and out for my little bit quite happily with minimal drawdowns. this setup works on any timeframe if you tweak the settings. I am running it live.

I have made an addition to it last night and will update the template later today if it is successful.

I may look at higher timeframes myself when i get some time this weekend!

cool francis, look forward to it.

4 hours max scalping and you should be ok any more you will burn out and blow up well i do anyway.

the difficulty is pulling yourself away from the screen. im not saying you should scalp with this setup but thats what i do....

xx3xxx:
francisfinley

do you know or apply the concept on PRICE ACTION

it usually refer to EURO or GBPJPY

what is the success rate of scalping over 2.2 to 4.5 hours (SL of about -50pips)

hope you can shed some light on it-- I am quite good with approx daily range now while I use xard 1 indicator to tell me intraday best price level to enter -- about 7 to 10 hour trade for 1 transaction on 1 currency

--- for others, that have not update their xard indicator, the latest one is the outside link of his last 5 thread -- mostly about GANN prediction

xard777:
Here is a suggestion for a possible trading system...

It uses GannHiLo Moving Averages....13, 52 & 208.

You can trade time frames...15m, 1Hr & 4Hr with this system.

Murreymath Even MMLs used in background...

SEMA4X uses 4 periods (OB/OS Blue Starburst)...

VQ in the sub window using 13,52 for this system (instead of default 9,200)

MZZ4 showing weekly, daily, 4hr & 1hr ZigZag turning points (settings same as SEMA4X)

Enjoy...

All the best

Xard777

nice system...have you got a lot off profit?

jangkarbhumi:
nice system...have you got a lot off profit?

Woof plenty of profits ! Lots of everywhere !

Xard and me, we plan to buy the Playboy Mansion, with all the good stuff there (kitty, kitty, meoww).

in BIG JOE room.

Files:
000a053xckv.jpg  53 kb
Reason: