Trading System by Xard777 - page 224

andrewsvu:
Nice Trade There, Ish! You opened at least 6 trades or more on live? First time I see people use this strategy. Everyone has their own method. It seemed that you know it for sure, only pro can do that. Share the indy on bottom please:-) Or give us a name of indy. Thanks.

I am sorry Andrew I can't give you that one.

It's the only advantage I have against these darn brokers.

Sorry bro.

ish

ismael360:

At this rate I may retire by age 40

Im 36

"May the God of Pips be with you all!!!"

Great trade indeed Ish....

I too manage to get some pips yesterday during Bernanke announcement. Do you mind let me know what are the setting of your macd?

Thanks.

Files:
trade.gif  52 kb

Always nice to meet u again....

Hi Xard777, Ish.... SO long not to see this thread.

This thread is always inspiring for me to do better and confident in the deal. may continue to live and grow together xard and Ish ... thanks guy's

Files:
xard777.png  106 kb
xard777.jpg  208 kb

xard777:
Hi Qjones,

I noticed that your currency meter does not show symbols, if you type the small letter m where is says Symbol.Suffix then that should show the symbols on the meter.

Xard777

Thanks Xard for this excellent system

Thanks Tzuman for developing brilliant codes for this system

Thanks Ish for all your nice contribution

Xard, i exactly did the same as you mentioned above but currency meter still not working !!!

Could you help please ?

Regards,

secretcode

Files:
xard777.gif  47 kb

Alert after !UK-SIgnal-Trend crossed the !UK-TREND LINE?

I am not sure this is relevant or not. If !X-UK.SIGNAL.LINE crossed the !X-UK.TREND.LINE (BIG), then some possible alert? I wonder if you Xard can help? For me it will save time, since I am not at computer all the time. This is just a thought.

Thanks,

Andrew

Files:

Good Job..Keep it up

fadly:
Hi Xard777, Ish.... SO long not to see this thread. This thread is always inspiring for me to do better and confident in the deal. may continue to live and grow together xard and Ish ... thanks guy's

Hey nice Job too all.. Fadly care to share your system with us Thanks ..Happy Holidays

andrewsvu:
I am not sure this is relevant or not. If !X-UK.SIGNAL.LINE crossed the !X-UK.TREND.LINE (BIG), then some possible alert? I wonder if you Xard can help? For me it will save time, since I am not at computer all the time. This is just a thought.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hey Andrew. Thise are both ema's.

You can find any ole good moving average cross alert.

And just match up the ema's.

The small one is a 8ema and the other should be what the 8ema is on the Daily.

But yeah a simple moving average cross alert should do it for u.

Ish

Thank you

Thank You very much Xard777 for the 4 hour setup and thanks to all others for your contributions.

!XPS V6 + !FT QQE v1

Hi Money Bags ... glad to know you.

actually no contribution whatsoever from the system that I has been shown in this thread. everything is pure of development xard777 some time ago. I just choose to match my trading style and try to adapt to the system.

Please note that I use the indicator composition of the system that has been developed xard777. thank you ....

Files:
xard777_1.png  86 kb

Re Forex Trading

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN (Corny but true)

Based on the 4hr setup posted by Xard777 earlier

Your goals in Forex should be to make +1'000 Pip$ each week and pay yourself 20% off the Profit$.

This way you allow your account to Grow and also allow your weekly Payout$ to Grow too.

Your BUY Signal is produced when Price is ABOVE both the Trend and Signal Moving Average lines and the Candle on your chart is Blue.

Your SELL Signal is produced when Price is BELOW both the Trend and Signal Moving Average lines and the Candle on your chart is Orange.

This is what's known as Trading with the Trend (You may also want to trade whilst waiting for these Signals to appear, this is what's known as giving back the Profit$ that you've made).

Forex trading is a waiting game, you can trade on a 4hr time frame and sit on the fence patiently waiting for your BUY/SELL Signal to appear.

On the 4hr time frame expect only two to three Signals per week. When the Signal appears expect to make around 100 to 150 Pip$ per trade therefore take five or six mult-trades at a time giving you a total of 500 to 950 Pip$ per turn around.

Two or three turn around's will produce over +1'000 Pip$ easily maintaining your weekly goals and allowing you to compound your account's Growth and Payout$.

When trading Forex keep it simple, do not turn it into rocket science - it is simply you against yourself.

Trading should be fun so lets enjoy ourselves out there.

All the best and may your God of Pip$ shine down on you with Pip$ fit for a king (and if he doesn't then it's your fault).

Xard777

Reason: