MySIMPLE trading system - page 46

ripo:
masemus,

can u pls explain about the three bollingerr..btw im newbie erree

thankx

please take a look at this link.

...than see your chart see the history and watch forward test (current).

hope you will find how it's work,

gudluck!

masemus:
a little modif 'n add RSI + Stoch enjoy 'n happy pips to all of you

Hi,masemus,your system become better and better.This new tpl added "+masemus+" indictor.Can u tell us how to use "+masemus+"?

kent18812318:
Hi,masemus,your system become better and better.This new tpl added "+masemus+" indictor.Can u tell us how to use "+masemus+"?

yup, maybe this pic could help 'n make more interesting...,

:: enjoy... aja!

Files:
colorbb_01.gif  24 kb
joget58_b.rar  196 kb

you are trader with the artistic soul very super and very assiduous programmer, I am a lot of learning from you, thank for all you give, masemus.

masemus:
yup, maybe this pic could help 'n make more interesting..., :: enjoy... aja!

It's very clear.Thank u very much.

just... variation 'n how to ?

Files:

wow nice setup..it really make me "joget"

Hi All!

Bravo Masemus for all those upgrade, you never stop to amaze me! And i like it!!

Honnestly, I'm not much into all those complicated formula and indic since i like simple and clear signal. I take an idea here and there and upgrade my system.

Here I am right now. Looking at 1m TF and 5M TF, i wait for the MACD, Stochastic and RSI to be in the same way, and also the Joget#2 to be over 31.8 on the second pulsion. -act like a ADX.

Looking at chart to see when price get to the price channel and broke it whit indic in the same way... we got a trade, just exit when price cross 10MA.

Just a suggestion!

Files:
sans_titre.jpg  367 kb

pip snagging, verse pip hogging...

masemus:
just... variation 'n how to ?

Masemus, I like your set up, I know for a fact i can trade it rather effectively. But like most traders who already have a system they tend to stick with it and just add a few new elements...I know alot of newbies will find a much easier time observing systems with some basic rules than they ever could just going through an index of over 1000 indicators trying to put something together all on their own, that can take months.

That being said, I just wnated to coment on your smaller time frame tri-chart set up, it's always a good idea to watch up to 2 longer time frames outside of your entry time frame, i.e. trade the 5 min off the 1hr, but know the trend of the daily of even 4hr. Often alot of traders get themselves in situations where they see an over bought/sold condition but they are not always paying attention to lower/highs and higher/lows.

So what ends up happening is you initiate your trade on a bigger time frames say the 1hr, by the time your stochastic, rsi, cci goes clear over bought, from over sold, you ask yourself why did it only move 30 pips, it's alot easier said than done but you need to know not to trade counter trend with bigger time frames, that is why I like your set up and most successful traders are the super active variety.

They are the types where if it is a counter trend move, while you may have got 30 pips on the 1hr condition signal, that could have been 50 or 60 entering on the 5 min or even the 1 min, if you enter on the 1 min, make sure you are using some setting on your oscillator that is VERY slow, for instance i use a 89-5-5 stochastic closed/closed. less whip say plus or min 10 pips, and higher degree of probability to score 30-50 pips plus depending on the pair.

The good thing about trading the 1 min is you can nail down 2-3 good high probabilty trades and your oscillators have a much less likely chance of flat lining where you may see a condition, enter, and you are waiting for it to react and go the other way, but it's just not happening, because another high time frame is superior with it's momentum.

For any beginer there is alot less pain and suffering trading this way, while it may not be as exciting as hitting a 70-100 plus move, your degree of success will be higher and those pip totals will add up over time, risk to reward will never be 3:1, more like 1:1, but the probability of success will be higher!

pip snagging verse pip hogging

I just wanted to also add the institutionals rarely are concerned with retail traders who trade the 1 min and 5 min, they hunt the guys going for 3:1 and higher with 60-100 or more pip stops.

try enter off the 4hr sometime it's no easy task, that is why you need to enter it on the 5 min or 15, but if you have an upward bias and see big pip, profit potential, and get in early and are up 30 pips, but thinking larger than life that this thing is going 200 plus pips, and it very well may.

Only after you could have took those 30 pips worth of profit before it comes back into you for 60, then they have your physcology right where they want it, did you get out at breakeven? very doubful, the greed element so know your 200 pips worth of excitement are minus 30 in fear, right when your indicators show no real direction of bias, you are scattering for answers, while the guy trading the 1 min, banked those 30 you passed on, and took the down move to make another 30, like you having an upward bias.

The market determines when it will move and how much, you can have an ADR of 80 pips daily, that is one entry on the 1hr if you dare, maybe 2 good signal on the 15 min, and if you get the core of those pips you might get 40-50 pips, not bad, byt you better be good.

Now if you are trading the 5 min, you may get 3-4 good opportunities possibly getitng all of that ADR or more, and on the 1 min, I have seen guys and myself included do double the average daily range, with 5-6 good opportunities.

so when you see a guy that says I made over 200 pips today, and the high/low of the day was only 80 pips, you know why, especially if they are talking linear pips, and not multiple lots or correlationg pairs.

Reason: