Trading System by Xard777 - page 11

Big Joe:
Thanks for sharing Xard, even during summer time

That picture looks as if it was taken here during winter time

Xard777

after we study for the pdf

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

could we tell whether the ALL-day-HIGH / LOW will be repainted, in the next hour ??

Hi !

I have truble loading the profiles... =/ Only thing showing is weiting for update on the screen. The template works like a charm though! Plz any help.

I also see only one zip/rar for download. Am I blind. Dont see #3,#4 etc...

Very nice work by the way xard. Thumbs up!

oggonap:
Hi !

I have truble loading the profiles... =/ Only thing showing is weiting for update on the screen. The template works like a charm though! Plz any help.

I also see only one zip/rar for download. Am I blind. Dont see #3,#4 etc...

Very nice work by the way xard. Thumbs up!

OOps! sorry, I was more interested in getting the template to work that I forgot to update the profiles. Will do on next update. Busy just now working on proprietary system, will repost stuff on weekend.

Xard777

simple set up

keep it clean, effective and simple...

Files:

pj9100:
Thank you for posting nice interface. Could you please post the indicators and explain how Waddah is used? Other indicators are easier to understand. Thanks again.

well thanks, I suppose like many, we are all trying to figure out the price manipulations of market makers, institutionals, our enemy. Nothing is harmonic in nature, gann, patterns, therories, like they may work in the futures, or stocks, and tradtitional indicators, in the forex? forget it?!!!

I have over 30,000 hrs of chart time, and I still can not find a balance in this market,, and that is the challange, besides being able to trade 24/5? and low investement to participate.

while I posted my trade, I was up x- amount of pips, and it happens regularly, often if the criteria is being met, but, as you well know it's not guaranteed, that being said, whein i am wrong, I still have enough, or should say plenty of wiggle room to escape, at worst break-even, most traders today consider that a victory, but what about when it does do in my favor, well I suppose that is up for debate.

I'd be happy to post my indicators,a nd how I interpret them, forgive my spelling, as I have deslexia..I'm a bit backwards.

my set up

happy, to share, and hear input from experienced traders, at least 10,000 hrs of chart time????

template

I was maxed out on what i could up-load forgive the multiple posts...this is the template. I have a version 2, that mimics the setting on snake force, to gage over bought, sold, with a smooth MTF moving average, and fibo settings, that is very interesting, but this for now, while other in beta test, and I can determine, I feel this template is worthy of debate ( by experienced traders )!

Files:

gage, and determine?

I use multi-time frame waddah, on the smaller time frames below 1hr, as it is more smooth, and eliminates the chaos, and choppy?, for instance 30 min, on 15 min...that said, I also use a current time snake force, and 1hr on the 15 min to help filter, I use the MTF murrey, to gagr a feel for price in the over all grid, in realtions to weakness, or strength, of the current time, and higher snake forece, as to form a certain bias, and setiment in the markets... I can get more detailed if there is any interest...I don't mean to change the direction of the post, but I am new and have gained much, from the man who's thred this is, and I know he has hrs of chart time, just wanted to share what I use, the waddah, is used to tame the snake!!!

heiken ashi

My big prase, from fellow freinds/traders, is my use of heiken associated with a clear 5 smooth median price ( HL/2) and how it is a trigger level and smoothing effect. the other is a 24, to simulate the current time frame snake....as you can see, it has a cohesive nature, and helps to see market flow, as well choppy, false garbage!!!

Reason: