Training dynamics evolution of a new forex - page 4

vidoe capture

anyone know of a good cheap video capture software, I was looking at camtassia is it?, seems kind of expensive, I might toss up a cheap website and do some commentary on a few pairs for review in the markets using these set ups and create a live trading room.

Omnovia seems like a decent way to go for that, so any of you interested here at forex tsd can watch me live in the markets trading these systems.

I'm not entirely sure how to go about it quite yet. But I know that the worst is yet to come for the global economy, and I have family that I want to teach how to trade the forex, you may, or may not be interested in becoming part of that family.

If anyone has suggestions on how I might be able to go about it cost effectively, I would be all ears.

I know nothing about twitter, face book or any of that stuff. In order to offset some of the operating costs I was thinking a one time fee of 99$ life time live trading room. that should cover it

It's very had typing and showing screen captures of the dynamics in a live market.

So, any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

thank you!

re request

ziggy123:
anyone know of a good cheap video capture software, I was looking at camtassia is it?, seems kind of expensive, I might toss up a cheap website and do some commentary on a few pairs for review in the markets using these set ups and create a live trading room. thank you!

Here you are Ziggy...

Download file.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

All the best

Xard777

Ziggy. I luf your style man!

samples continued

there are weekly views of market price action on the 1hr time frame with daily buy/sell preasure.

Files:
9_1.gif  70 kb
10_3.gif  74 kb
11_2.gif  76 kb
12_2.gif  78 kb
13_1.gif  74 kb

you can see why trading the 5 min is for amatures

you want to make 10-15 pips, only wining 70% of your trades, or 100's of pips winning the same % and alot less time at your pc, once your in, let it run

I will post the temaplte for this set up as I have cleaned it from previous samples even more so, will do it sunday.

Files:
14_1.gif  71 kb
15_1.gif  71 kb

few more samples to illustrate better

Xard, thank you for the heads on on the video software!!!

Mikes25 thanks for the comment, I guess I just have alot of hope and well wished for the average joes!

you only need to capture 1-2 weekly swings and your golden...here I try to give some better explainations, it really is trading what you see, no real need for fibs, gartleys, elliot, wolfe waves, and any other goofy theory that does'nt work, once in let that momentum carry your trade, until you see weakness on the bigger time frames, but then you will most likely be up 100, 200, 300 or more pips...get your share, i had a birthday party I just back from so i will post a few more smaples for you to see the markets, I mean see them in ways where you start to profit!

Files:
5.gif  81 kb
6.gif  88 kb
7.gif  79 kb
8_1.gif  83 kb

Very Intersting read For Out Of The Box Thinkers...

Hi everyone, hope you have been enjoying these post and sharing of systems that I feel can make a difference for the average joe, there is a new paradigm taking place in the world, and as a whole the collective, or other 99% need to pull together and take back what is rightfully ours, and that is the truth, to end suppresion, oppression, lies, so all man kind can prosper.

Here is a very interesting article some of you might like to read, share it with your friends, help to make a difference.

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson

ziggy`

Hi Ziggy. I wanted to ask if you can go into detail on how you use your bands?

Thanks

Ish

I am patiently looking to buy kiwi

here is a support opportunity that I think is setting up for a buy on the kiwi, I will post the out come, but you can see the support I am watching closely!

wait until after holidays, low volitility equals bad results!

I have included an alternative channel indicator for those who prefer on template 6 good luck!

This is high risk trade, daily preasure flat!

Files:
17_1.gif  76 kb
19_1.gif  78 kb

1 screen, 3 pairs, 1 time frame

now that you know the basic rules of trading what you see with percieved strength on higher time frames, the criteria that constitutes a high probability trade, you don't need to let you brain get to involved to sabatoge your efforts...I can tell you with absolute certainity, that if you are an over analizer doing extensive analysis with all your therories, you are going to lose. That has been my problem this year, that is, un-learning, de-programming all the poison that I once knew about the markets, the only marginally worked in the past, and definately does'nt work today.

There are only 2 basic unstanding in the markets that make it really simple, have a good support and resistance set up, murrey math is ok, but it refreshes, and those levels intrday get breached at there over bought sold areas, so how can you trust them, on the higher time frames they are ok, to get a feel for the range in over all scope of things, but intrday they are useless, pivots are useless, R3 and S3 often get breached, and R1, R2, S1, S2 rarely provide a good bounce for price to react at.

These waddah pivots, while may not always respect price to the pip on certain lvels, they will enough of the time, and with the channels you have that added layer of protection. The central blue line represents the direction of the trend, if price has up-ward momentum, and riding above the center blue line, you want to look for buys, unless a previous 1hr low has been created, a significant low, the daily fractals on the 1hr will let you know wha that low is.

Price may have an upside momentum, bias, and dip back down below the center blue line, testing some of the red support levels, or be at extreme bottom of channels, you are buying the dips, just because it crosses down below the blue line does not mean that bullish trend is over, buy the dips, sell the rallies.

The daily moving average, in addition to the center blue line give you a dual understanding of the trend, price will cross the daily moving average, based upon the buy/sell preasure strength of the daily waddah on the 1 hr time frames.

If price dips down ( bearlish ) and rallies back up ( bullish ) look to make that new high, or consider the possabliity of a reversal.

I will look to the 4hr, adn daily murrey levels, just to see the true up-side or down side potential, giving me an idea how far price can run and some areas to take profit, the murrey level on the 4hr will become significant when you are entering trades that can run for 100-400 pips.

when I up load the temaplates they will be zoomed out X1, that will allow you to see a full 6 days, or a full week of activity, don't let price be looking down on you, you look down on price. your the giant, it is small.

If you have price zoomed in to the point you only see the data or information being provied for the last 24 hrs you are missing the bigger picture, it might take some getting used to, but you will start to see the real natural flow of things amist all the chaos.

Here is a sample of how you might have your charts set up, showing 3 different pairs on one screen, and only 1 time frame, not one pair, looking at 3 time frames, how confusing can that be?

It's to much information to deciefer. trade what you see, no fibs, no wave counts, all the support and resistance you need is there in front of you. learn to take only the high probability trades, at least one will present it self to you during the week,and it will be a big winner, 80% or higher probability, that said, certain counter tred opportunities will also present themselfs, with a certain degree of high proability.

Initially just take the trade in the direction of daily strength, and looking for lower highs, higher lows upon decreasing strength for reversals.

It's really that easy, one more sample, with the template, and then you can run with it. If you want to help each other out, I suggest you share you successful trades you've taken so others can begin to see the criteria that makes a good winning trade.

There will be those that still need a little more. Why not let that be you to step up to the plate!

Ziggy~

Files:
16_1.gif  133 kb
guppy55.mq4  3 kb
8.tpl  20 kb
9.tpl  20 kb
Reason: