Trading System by Xard777 - page 167

BPD Vers.5?

Hi ismael...where can i get ver.5 sir? Thx very much.

Thanks for sharing Fadly

About BPDv5. Xard just let me test it out. I think he is trying to get the OanFX lines and Goldband crosses down so you can catch trends and reversals. I'm sure when he gets it the ways he likes it he will let you all try it as well.

Fantastic

Really fantastic..thanks fadly. Finally people really sharing around here...

What the f is wrong with people who sit on these forums and

either just show their supposed profits and cant share

their setups and/or what's worse; certain wonderful individuals

who help NO ONE and only complain and make fun of

people's setups.

Brian

fadly:
Hi All... Hope your day is always happy. I'm still new in the fx transactions, maybe I'm just lucky to see a system developed by Xard777. Thanks to Xard777, I always wait your Indy sir...:) Here The all indicators of file follows the template. May you find the right setting indicators to your transaction systems. Yours sincerely.

ismael 360

Hey Bebeshel what are your settings on your TTM SSA Candles?

Attached Files !FT MACD 2.mq4 (12.0 KB, 23 views) "

In what pictures dou you meen ??

(I have got to hospital...... , sorry for... )

fadly:
Hi All... Hope your day is always happy. I'm still new in the fx transactions, maybe I'm just lucky to see a system developed by Xard777. Thanks to Xard777, I always wait your Indy sir...:) Here The all indicators of file follows the template. May you find the right setting indicators to your transaction systems. Yours sincerely.

Thanks Fadly,

to date SSA and Slow Trix combo is the best i've ever seen so far.

This has alot of Grail potential.

Cheers!

Thank you

Thanks Xard 777 , Ismael and Fadly for all your contribution and feedback to make this a good system !!

Cheers.

Sorry Bebeshel, I thought it was your chart that I saw with TTM SSA Bars but it was Mr. Tools. I hope your feeling better bro.

SSA not showing

Hi Fadly or Ismael, Downloaded the Xard SSA indicator that Fadly gave but I can't get the Xard SSA indicator to show in my chart. The SSA indicator is shown in my Custom Indicator tab but when I load the indicator, it does not appear. Pls help

Thanks

Wiggy, do you have the correct SSA DLL in the libraries folder? And make sure import DLL is checked in parameters.

If so it could be the new update on some of the MT4 build. It stopped working on my FXCM MT4 Platform. I called them and they said that they are working on fixing the problem. It's been like 2 weeks now.