Trading System by Xard777 - page 165

That's the SSA Normalized End Point indicator that Mladen made inthe simple Elite Section. Bebeshel.

If you can't find it I'll post the link on where to find later when I get back.

ismael ,

which one, and we must keep in mind that there are three lines, and SSA has only 2 lines, we are left with a line more, that .... ???......:)

Thanks

Files:
ismael_360.jpg  160 kb

bebeshel:
which one, and we must keep in mind that there are three lines, and SSA has only 2 lines, we are left with a line more, that .... ???......:) Thanks

Colud you be so kind and attach those. Thanks in advance

You got yourself a little collection their.

It's the SSA Normalized EndPoint with alerts

And the third line is the !FT MACD 2

Hey Bebeshel what are your settings on your TTM SSA Candles?

Files:
ft_macd_2.mq4  12 kb

hi all ...

I hope Xard777 or anyone can help unify the indicator scale and slow-trix Xard SSA. If a scale of 0 second indicator remained close will give a very good signal when the two intersect.

Fadly. The SSA Trix_Cross indicator sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately I'm not a programer and could not make it for you. But if anyone can, Xard probably could get it done for you, if he thinks it's trade worthy.

Could you show us some more live trades taken with your setup??? And what candles are you using in your setup?

Pava666

I wonder what that equals too?

Well...my phone number ends with "666"...my nickname on a dating site where I get my kicks is "666"...and TWICE!!!!!! in my life I made purchases in a liquor store where check was for $6.66...BEAT THAT!!!:)

EURUSD - selling?

I am short just for fun to see! Little bit early

Files:

andrewsvu:
I am short just for fun to see! Little bit early

Nice...

http://i.imgur.com/nT6wM.png

All the best

Xard777

Can't beat that! green PIPs of you, Xard777

xard777:
Nice...

http://i.imgur.com/nT6wM.png

All the best

Xard777

Nice PIPS, bro! Thanks for your template again.

Andrew

really need Trix cross SSA Xard

Ismael. I showed this transaction has been done a few minutes ago. I really hope to achieve an indicator Xard Slow Trix cross SSA. . For candles, I used super candles existing trend in this TSD forum.

Files:
Reason: