Trading System by Xard777 - page 162

xard 777

what is it,..... in the box to the right , you have 3 line whidth : "M1 M5 M15 M30 H1 H4," under table of divisas , above of "Account Bal" .

Thanks

xard 777

Sorry what "Time Frame", did you us ??

Thanks again.

bebeshel:
Sorry what "Time Frame", did you us ??

Thanks again.

I use 1hr timeframe

All the best

Xard777

NICE Chicken Switches Xard.

Did Stovedude help on those scripts? They turned out way better then I thought they would.

ismael360:
NICE Chicken Switches Xard. Did Stovedude help on those scripts? They turned out way better then I thought they would.

Nope, he has not got back to me yet, I have temp removed the trailingstop from the script - will test a trailingstop ea on demo mode on sunday night - if it works then I will add it to the on screen keyboard setup

Xard777

Nice. I'm not sure if trading was meant to be that easy.

Will the trailing stop out a certain amout at a certain point and another ammount at a later point, or the whole trade at once?

Xard Tempate with Waddah Attar Explosion?

Hi,

Even Xard has easy and best template, for me I don't have time to enter the trade the right time. Most of the time I I entered the trade without any target TP or stop loss. I did it just for fun on the demo.

Ismail, I noticed you are very active - meaning full time trading. I attached here the screenshot Xard with Waddah indy. I am not tried it yet. I just wonder if you can play with forward test to see how is it?

setting:

Period = 240 (4H).

Rules: I saw from other post. DeadZone gold line.

Green > deadzone = Buy, exit when green < previous or deadzone

Red > Deadone = Sell, exit when red < previous or deadzone.

You can search more rules on this forum. I got young kids, no-time to play:-)

use it on 1H as XARD

Andrew

xard 777, ismael 360

what means this ??

Thanks in advance.

xard 777, ismael 360

SORRY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what means this ??

Thanks in advance.

Files:

bebeshel:
SORRY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what means this ??

Thanks in advance.

it's price crossing the goldbands signal, trend & trend2 in the different timeframes

All the best

Xard777

Reason: