Trading System by Xard777 - page 172

Master reversals and catching trends and you guys should be able to make a decent living. I think.

But like any job it takes practice, practice, practice....and more practice. It also helps when someone like Xard builds setups and shares it with everyone. And it also helps when the creator him self gives advice on how to do this.

You gotta understand. Xard is obviously a full-time trader. Then on top of that he's constantly staying on top of what's cutting edge in trading, then on top of that he's some how has time to create these awesome systems and setups for you and me to trade. (For Free)

That requires a lot of time and effort.

So you can't blame the guy if he doesn't have the time to explain in detail how to trade. Who would have the time to do half as much?

But I can't take credit for how to do this reversal. This is what advice he gave me.

Hi Ismael,

It's different trades, one trade I use the goldbands to trade with the trend and the other trade is where I am using the oanfx4 & oanfx5 to take a counter trade against the trend.

Ideally, with the counter trade I am looking for several confluences coming together...OanFx4 & OanFx5 plus fibo at 127.2 or 161.8 area or -27.2 or -61.8 area.

With the trade with the trend I want all three goldbands right side up/down when entering the trade.

At the end of the day I try and not make it too complicated - just step back and look at it from outside the goldfish bowl prior to taking your trade.

Plus I have 8 charts to choose from and at any time I can always hit the chicken switch and take the money off the table.

no one ever went broke taking a profit

All the best

Xard777
Hi ismael,

how about using this oanfx5 white line as our entry line, so we only take the trade if price hits the outer fx4 line and then we enter a trade when price crosses back over the fx5 dashed line.

Have fun

Xard777

oh ps this strategy is setup for use ion a 1hour chart
Here is a snapshot of what I mean....

Only using oanfx1, 3 & 4 on the chart but you should get the idea.

Xard777

I hope this help everyone. Especially the regulars who make this thread their second home. And we gotta thank Xard for all he does for us.

Files:

Used the 1hour EU OanFX lines to predict the Euro moving down on monday...Didn't get a proper low time frame entry with all the chop on monday during london session, but just after Asian session opened past midnight GMT time, took a nice short with a trendline break, took 40pips profit during the night.

Lovely trade! If i had read this post earlier that you just did Ish, I would have caught the move upwards as I was expecting that too.

Hopefully with more practice i'll get more consistent

iwillsurvive template

could you share the Template you used from the chart in post 1706.

Thank you.

I cant seem to attach any attachments, the window doesnt pop up.

Will attach my template soon.

Ismael, could you share your OanFx 4 and 5 lines? Whenever i try to put mine on the EUR USD 1H they dont seem to appear the way yours does.

Anyway, currently short EURUSD 1H, entered an hour ago.

Done.

Files:

ismael360:
And that's how we can take a reversal. We wait for price to hit the outer FX4 Oan Line and then take the reversal entry when prices crosses back into the FX5 Oan line. This is a good way to take reversals, but it takes some practice. I would more then likely use this when lets say the FX oan lines are going in an upward direction and price came down to hit the FX4 line then cross back over the FX5 line back into the direction the FX lines are going. In this case upwards. And the same idea for a downwards direction. So not only do we have the ability to catch the trend with this system, but with practice we can also catch the reversals.

Ismael, While trading reversal, which time fame do you use. Is it 1 hr or 15mins.

Still Wait Xard SSA CROSS TRIX...

Hi....

Always so happy today, I hope you all will too.

Files:

fadly:
Hi.... Always so happy today, I hope you all will too.

Hey Fadly,

Do you find that the Trix and SSA indicators repaint?

How do you solve this problem?

almost grail....

teresh2:
almost grail....

It repaints my dear friend

Hi ismael360,

Can you share your templates ?

Thanks

ismael360:
And that's how we can take a reversal. We wait for price to hit the outer FX4 Oan Line and then take the reversal entry when prices crosses back into the FX5 Oan line. This is a good way to take reversals, but it takes some practice. I would more then likely use this when lets say the FX oan lines are going in an upward direction and price came down to hit the FX4 line then cross back over the FX5 line back into the direction the FX lines are going. In this case upwards. And the same idea for a downwards direction. So not only do we have the ability to catch the trend with this system, but with practice we can also catch the reversals.
Reason: