Trading System by Xard777 - page 171

Does anyone have BDPv5?

Dey-X:
Thanks guys,

The 4X 2011 XARD SSA has appeared now and even though it looks different from the scene shots i've seen, its looks pretty powerful. Hope it does not reprint. Thanks again to everyone that has confributed to making this possible.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone considered an EA?

you just need to click fix maximum and minimum for Trix and SSA

ismael360:
Dey-x. The Xard SSA can recaculate. So please be careful in useing. I recommend it for the 4hr time frame looking for trades towards the Daily trend to improve probability. Use it with other indicators. Also just because it can recaculate doesn't mean it can't be useful. It can be very useful for scanning potential trades, and timming entrys, and even weeding out some false entries.

Right, i'll take your advice on that. I've got another 2 sets of indiys to confirm.

Right now, short on EUR USD H1

Files:
abc_1.jpg  154 kb

Ismael, could you share a little on your exit strategy? I've been struggling with exits for sometime.

Here's a trailing stop EA that Xard uses.

In theory the EA trailing stop will automatically pick up on open orders and apply it's trailingstop to those orders.

I have enclosed the EA trailingstop - not setup the parameters yet.

All the best and thanks again

Xard777
Files:

trade management

Or for you guys who need more control. Everyone always wants more control. Or for those like me, who sometimes fall asleep in the middle of a big trade. Here's a trade management EA's that a good friend FrancisFinley turned me too. It's made by stevehopwood over in FF. And it's a Monster. Here's the link if you want to keep up to date because they are always updating it.

Multi-purpose trade management EA @ Forex Factory

Files:

Right now, short on EUR USD H1

thanks for the heads up Iwillsurvive. we'll see how it goes.

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  52 kb

If proce crosses the white dotted oan lin back up I migh ttake the reversal

I think the straight lines are more powerful than the curved lines.

And that's how we can take a reversal. We wait for price to hit the outer FX4 Oan Line and then take the reversal entry when prices crosses back into the FX5 Oan line. This is a good way to take reversals, but it takes some practice. I would more then likely use this when lets say the FX oan lines are going in an upward direction and price came down to hit the FX4 line then cross back over the FX5 line back into the direction the FX lines are going. In this case upwards. And the same idea for a downwards direction. So not only do we have the ability to catch the trend with this system, but with practice we can also catch the reversals.

Files:
eurusd_4.jpg  264 kb

yeah, i think catching reversals is really powerful if u can master it.

Reason: