Trading System by Xard777 - page 174

Good idea fx.ayman. we'll see if this doesn't help us catch that reversal.

I don't post very often, but I write now to say this system is working fine for me. Thanks for sharing

Just Careful

Hi Iwillsurvive...When the zero line between the two indicators apart, then I have to change the location of the image that makes the intersection point 0 between the two (SSA + Trix). I agree with Ishmael that SSA Recalculate, so I must be extra careful.

Grabed the reversal last night, and it might be doing it again right now

I might be wrong but well see.

Files:
eurusd_5.jpg  282 kb
eurusd_6.jpg  273 kb

Took profit at 50 pips. Im crashing out. Well see ya, and good luck.

Ish

We've got lower highs and lower low's on the Euro 1h so I stayed out of those reversals incase we have our channel start turning to the downside, in which case there will be more pips on the downside.

However you've caught the moves well Ish, It wasn't quite clear to me on my chart so I stayed out. Waiting for the Euro to move down properly before I get in if its changing direction.

Would you be able to mark your entries with a vertical line to show which candle you entered on? Would make it easier bro

Congrats on the pips you made, keep it up!

WilteredFire

We've got lower highs and lower low's on the Euro 1h so I stayed out of those reversals incase we have our channel start turning to the downside, in which case there will be more pips on the downside.

However you've caught the moves well Ish, It wasn't quite clear to me on my chart so I stayed out. Waiting for the Euro to move down properly before I get in if its changing direction.

Would you be able to mark your entries with a vertical line to show which candle you entered on? Would make it easier bro

Congrats on the pips you made, keep it up!

Hey their WilteredFire. On last nights reversal I got in a little late, but on the one this morning it was the candle that the picture was taken. had a decent candle pattern to turn around and price crossed back over the OanFX5 line. I noticed that I'm getting better and better at taking this move the more I do it. I have even been able to take counter trend trades against the trend and direction of the channel, but I wouldn't recommend it until you got it down taking it with the channel. This is my last trade that I will be posting for a while.

I need to figure out how to take my trading up to the next level. So I might be gone for a while, but hope to come back even better then before.

I hope everyone can learn from Xards Setups. And I wish everyone the best and good luck.

Ish

Files:
eurusd_7.jpg  279 kb

ismael360:
Hey their WilteredFire. On last nights reversal I got in a little late, but on the one this morning it was the candle that the picture was taken. had a decent candle pattern to turn around and price crossed back over the OanFX5 line. I noticed that I'm getting better and better at taking this move the more I do it. I have even been able to take counter trend trades against the trend and direction of the channel, but I wouldn't recommend it until you got it down taking it with the channel. This is my last trade that I will be posting for a while.

I need to figure out how to take my trading up to the next level. So I might be gone for a while, but hope to come back even better then before.

I hope everyone can learn from Xards Setups. And I wish everyone the best and good luck.

Ish

the enter - verey late!!

avi1:
the enter - verey late!!

Better Latte than never...

Reason: