Trading System by Xard777 - page 8

Thanks Xard777

Your system looks good.. going to test..

HI Oii...don't you mind to tell me of which version you,ve tried?

see first post...

buy setup

for testing only.

(2nd dot already appear)

Result..after reach 30+pips suddenly trend drop and hit my sL.

Files:
trade2.gif  34 kb

Hi xard777,

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woah, green and red algae

many many sharks will want to eat it -- like a kindergarten picture, full of paper shark, their fin in fin

reminder -- zero sum game -- keep your mystery, this will provide fans with clarity chart -- than, otherwise, all shark could become red and green colored polar bear (would you like to be cuddled or tell us how you fondle)

-- think , before you type a reply --

And here goes the entrance to the secret society. Those whose intellects are in the upper echelon's will understand why this thread is an opening (there are other opening's of course, but they aren't really announced). If your brain has been prepped enough for you to received this frequency of understanding, then congratulations you have arrived! No, you really have - you did it - you made it.

So, if you are indeed at this frequency, currency, current, electricity, energy, same principle, just remember to open the door to those who come after you, but do it discretely.

The other guy kind of let the cat out the bag when he mentioned 100% profitable if "the rules are followed". It's kind of more than that because you must understand MTF's and have strong indicator's to pull off this high probability trading - he should of said that instead of 100% profitable trading which is possbile, but at this level of understanding it is all about class.

So, young money (newly rich person) just remember the game has just begun for you, you have a lot to do and have to have the right structure to clear your 1st billion, as well as shake a few hands in this business. I still haven't "cleared" my 1st million yet (jaded and kinda busy), won't be this year, but will be the next. Remember don't ever feel guilty the IMF needs you to trade money and move it around. It is good for this international trade and helps to keep us (Elite) in power (Federal Reserve, World Bank, Skull & Bones, Politicians, Entertainment Moguls, Business Moguls etc..).

Thank Lucifer for free trade. No world currnecy yet.....me and the boys are still having a ball and still have the exelero (batmobile) on it's pedestal....Like pulling the "sword out of the stone" to want to drive that beast....

The Revolution will not be televised..............Gone.

:)

Revolution...currencies might get gone..but...there always be pork bellies

Sweet. BTW - If you can grasp what is in this thread folks you can trade any financial instrument in the world because the secret is the structure of the market itself - It's a fractal. It is a fractal that is in a constant state of chaos, which is BTW sensitive to initial conditions. So, folks using what has been provided for you in this thread (there is a special kind of indicator in this thread that does the job of breaking down and defining the trend for you) you can trade any financially traded instrument in the world including - Pork Bellies.

Oopps...always trade with the trend....remember never against it.

Oopps....and ol' trading isn't hard at all - what's so hard about exchanging sugar for cotton? Same principle here boys....just high tech now.

Some guy in here also mention something about Elliot Waves.....bing! another clue there as to how setup's are formed and how they can be traded. Look, the dorn indicator does all the work for you - just understand MTF and trade with the trend....I even made a quick little trading system (took about 2hrs) of how one can use this method. Was using a similar system to do damage, but this one might stay as the new "honcho" because I like the color, but the principle is the same.

Now, in the attachement that I posted the bias would be short just by looking at that time frame alone, but your analysis is inefficient until you observe where the magnitude is (looking at higher time frames). This will then put you as the trader in a position to " trade with the trend" or "ride the wave". On the (NZD/USD) at this particular time the intermediate trend is short. Caviar! I really didn't want to post this 5min chart, it could be misleading, don't have energy to change that now.

You always analyze from the lowest time frame possbile, then go up. 1, 5, 15, 30, 60 - It's your watch . You don't need more than it to be a trader - any more that that then you are an investor and in the wrong court. In this court the black knights rule and you will get your head chopped off faster than you can shake a stick and before you know what's going on, who took your money, why your money was taken, and how you can devise a plan to get it back. The Revolution will not be televised.

Files:

Hi Revolution,

Don,t you mind if attach here the I-XO indicator. It,s so nice and really shows the trend movement. If possible with the origin setting U used. Thanks...

Reason: