Trading System by Xard777 - page 57

new template and indicators.

Here you guys go, this will be my last post on here. I hope with the necessary chart time you will begin to see visually what is yaking place in the markets, whike above I have shared a side/by/side of the 4hr weekly, but I often will have it on the 5 min/30, or 15/60 see what it does for you. I am NOT a fan of typical lagging indicators.

While having success with the snake force set up, it was leading me to frustrations, of constant refreshing, but the indicator often does lead price, when it's right.

I thhen played with T3-CCI, to mimic what I had for indicators on price knowing what I do about percieved strength with re-gaurds to + 100 and -100 on the cci, I felt it was another good creative system, still the lag factor, so then I go a bit lucky, luck = when preparedness meets opportunity, and doing what I do with indicators, tweaking, twisitng, settings, colors, width, is this new T3-alpha, I have the setting just a bit faster than original default, but the fact this genious indicator was very, very similiar to how I had price indicators.

Is when I decided to call it Price Reflective Analitics, decide for yourself, and see what you think.

It is a fast indicator, as is the waddah, naturally lagging price, and has no over bought/sold boundries, who really every was to pin point market swings with them anyways?...lol

I look for price to cut/dropping with the red into the green, nearing the bottom for loong considerations, and the thicker green, up high for short consierations, always aware of the 4 hr trend, it requires time to get familiar, but I assure you, it does not lag, essentially you are trading pure price action, with the help of some additional visual aids.

I always though the traders who tell me they trade purely price action were crazy, but after trying hundreds of indicators, I've come to the conclusion they are right.

Anyways, enough babbbling as I often do, and I have'nt even had my bloody mary for breakfeast yet...lol

So, here you go!

P.S. I don't know if market conditions are just appropriate, but I've done 500% on a demo in a week with this.

Files:
p.r.a._1.tpl  21 kb

indicators to go with template...

Here are the indicators, in one place I think some already may have most, but....

from Mexico

Ziggy, a bit lazy today, maybe you mentioned this earlier in a post.

I loaded all.

What TF you trade on then?

I am basically a M1 trader

Wow!..ziggy...nice

Thanks for the template...I really like your work.

Just spent two hours adapting template...

Xard777

from Mexico

Hee Xard.

Seems you have been busy, mate.

Just loaded all on the platform, looks great !!!!

Did not see your update when I read Ziggy's post.

Just one question:

the first post has the zip file without, but a few posts back another one has v1.3

Maybe update RAPIDO in post #1, lol

I think 1.3 was the last version,rest our Xard can tell more on this.

cable perspective...

long term projections

Files:
cable.gif  64 kb

from Mexico

On it, setting up the very latest version.

Thanks Ziggy and your T3Alpha looks really promising thanks a tonn for sharing your treasure with small traders like us.

Xard/Ziggy Template

Hi Xard, will you pls post this adapted template

after ziggy's post?

thanks!

GF

xard777:
Wow!..ziggy...nice

Thanks for the template...I really like your work.

Just spent two hours adapting template...

Xard777
Reason: