Trading System by Xard777 - page 18

xx3xxx:
for the previous indicator I post

I have put more information there -- on the 1 hr indicators (pick and mix)

not sure whether it would produce profitable result

but since the market move -- got a lot of constipation in between , during last 2 weeks

probably, I will go and test other 1hr system, and when the market get more volatility, will test this 5 minutes system (it seem to depend of micro-volatility to make it good limit order entry and quick exit)

ziggy one is quite good in deciding -- when we get it wrong and have to close it (use 5 min time frame)

green yellow orange color line?will you plese post indi

criss73:
Xard, thanks you for that indicator...it helped. Now, how do we use the stochastics with your system or is it just an add-on? Also am I entering a trade as soon as the star appears? In the case of the eurusd I would short?

where can ifind this ressistent indi?

xard777:
Thanks Ziggy123...Now I am as happy as a pig in shit:-)) Xard777

Looks Nice!!

Update

xard777:
Thanks Ziggy123...Now I am as happy as a pig in shit:-)) Xard777

Hi Xard777,

Can you update your system with the current indicators shown above?

Thanks,

KC

I will try to give some TEST on 5min and 1 hr chart

but some of the ziggy 5 min (new ones are not that good) indicators is amazing -- I could see whether my ENTRY is correct

but it takes times and practice to see which one that OUR THINKING will put trust in it

(somehow xard ones are easy and obvious to him, most of us may feel puzzle as we see it repaints and I still don't quite get it , how can we GET ALL DAY HIGH -- or -- all day low , when will it rebound on that ??

xard try to explain, red circel will jump from one to another -- but that circle indicator is quite CPU intensive , so I delete it from the template)

LET me put it this way --- as a summary

it is obvious to some experts here -- about 3 experts in this thread

but for most of us-- we are just FRESHMEN, still try to get a clue from the textbook text (this thread)

Xard seem to be post-graduate

while Ziggy is the PhD,we could hardly understand what he is talking about -- but it seems to have a lot of research and understanding on How the currency market work

--- I may put some indicator here after I got some consecutive weeks of successful demo trade

but we (freshmen) must try to understand HOW some of the indicator behave in LIVE Trade situation -- and whether we could react -- just in time ?? (or when the indicator show -- during trend outbreak -- it is too late, or we are too scary to enter)

dig : Thanks xard -- my dig is same as yours -- you make me realise , we can trade along the yellow line direction -- entry in yellow line -- even IT DOES NOT CAST A SHADOW

Files:

pjchawla:
Hi Xard777,

Can you update your system with the current indicators shown above?

Thanks,

KC

np, just let me test it out live first over the next day or two, then I will post.

Xard777

xard777:
np, just let me test it out live first over the next day or two, then I will post. Xard777

Thank you!!

No phd for me, just an average joe...

Thank you for the kind words, but I am just like you, only difference maybe is ai have alittle more chart time, and back/forward test a boat load of indicators, and like zard, find it exhilerating to create. it's almost as fun as trading itself.

If some of you are having a little trouble weighing the data from 2 different snake forces, and looking at buy/sell preasure on the waddah, perhaps information over load, try using only snake forces, i.e. ( that is) for the 5 min. use a 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min snake force.

15 min: 15-30-60-4hr

30 min: 30, 60, 4hr

60 min: 60-4hr-daily

4hr: 4hr, daily, weekly

Daily: daily, weekly

weekly: weekly/monthly

trade only when you have all going the same way, until you know when it will be a pullback, as then usually only the current time snake force will go opposite, while others still have strenght to the opposite, you need to generate a feel, and chart time is the only way. I felt initially that 4 snake forces was a bit over kill, and why I only choose the best 2 time frames, with the waddah ( buy/sell ) to show preasure.

I've attatched a sample here, how this might look on a few pairs or time frames, no template is necessary to do this, you have all you need to add it yourself. But thank you, for the kind words, just like to share/help others.

This way you know what you can trust, when everything is agreeing

Files:

pjchawla:
Thank you!!

May as well test it together....

...the template is good for 1m, 5m & 15m charts

Xard777

trade signal GJ

here is a live in the market set up on the GJ, 153.13 target,,,,,,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,m kmmkm,,,mm,m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.mkmm,,,,, sorry about the crazy typing, spilled ice cream on my key board was wiping it off with a cloth.....lol

I hope some of you are begining to see, how life changing this can be...who wants to be the next rags to riches story???

wooo-hoo!!

If there are any programmers out there who are looking for some coaching/mentoring in exhange for converting a few indicators from MQ4 into easy language send me a P.M. we can work out some details. I will work w/you and demonstrate how 500 pips/month, minimal draw down is childs play.

Files:
gj_h1.gif  30 kb
gj_5min....gif  23 kb
Reason: