Eurusd/gbpusd - page 58

CHF just broke R at 1.0753....it has tried for the last hour and half....it broke it bu PA is back below it...looking at this for a signal too..

IMARICH1:
CHF just broke R at 1.0753....it has tried for the last hour and half....it broke it bu PA is back below it...looking at this for a signal too..

Sounds good to me! Cheers

IMARICH1:

GU still above volty friends.....keep that in mind!! seriously, if the uptrend channel breaks then its fill ya boots!! volty, madc hist will help to keep y ou in trade longer.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
GU still above volty friends.....keep that in mind!! seriously, if the uptrend channel breaks then its fill ya boots!! volty, madc hist will help to keep y ou in trade longer. Gaz

Cheers mate. I just have to trade the system.

firscall:
Cheers mate. I just have to trade the system.

ur right mate

short @ 4110. Here we go again!

Gazmeistergeneral:
4098 next......break that channel!!!!

4117 4098 was watcing 5-m

well I entered SHORT at 4108...CHF broke and closed above R at 1.0753...Gaz, I do see your point at GU being above VOLTY...but I am not using it to gauge my trade here....I might be wrong.....

I will terminate trade once the envelope changes color....but all this said trigger for SHORT...so I had to do it....

IMARICH1:
well I entered SHORT at 4108...CHF broke and closed above R at 1.0753...Gaz, I do see your point at GU being above VOLTY...but I am not using it to gauge my trade here....I might be wrong..... I will terminate trade once the envelope changes color....but all this said trigger for SHORT...so I had to do it....

mate, i'm just sharing my thoughts, you stick to your system

cheers pal.

Gazmeistergeneral:
mate, i'm just sharing my thoughts, you stick to your system cheers pal.

GU looks to be breaking down!!!! EU to follow me thinks!!

Reason: