still Hold it

egkid:
Take long 1.3915.Any idea?

Still hold it not sure close or let it run

Gazmeistergeneral:
5mins tf is best (yes for scalping). cheers MT

you can put my no. on thv 1-m enter was3981

Mr Trendy,

Is there a certain way to open this template? I put it in my templates folder in my MT4 but it doesn't find the program associated with it. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Gazmeistergeneral:
5mins tf is best (yes for scalping). cheers MT

how you use 1-h? whats your tp?(thv)

egkid:
Still hold it not sure close or let it run

would consider at least taking profits @ 402 as seems a lot of people calling a turn there....maybe close half and trail the rest? thats only what I would do mate, if that makes no sense to you please forget it....

MT

avi1:
how you use 1-h? whats your tp?(thv)

I just use a standard chart for 1hr with 100 and 200 ema + adx, dmi to get a feel for overall direction....only use thv for 5min chart. cheers

Gazmeistergeneral:
would consider at least taking profits @ 402 as seems a lot of people calling a turn there....maybe close half and trail the rest? thats only what I would do mate, if that makes no sense to you please forget it.... MT

4027 looks a good target on my chart as its a thv pivot plus a fib point there (using my gmt fib pivot indi)....this combi usually provides a strong support/res....

MT

Gazmeistergeneral:
I just use a standard chart for 1hr with 100 and 200 ema + adx, dmi to get a feel for overall direction....only use thv for 5min chart. cheers

thx , watching 1-m for tp

Notch

looks like Notch is still kopping zzzzz in his bed lol

avi1:
thx , watching 1-m for tp

have you had a look at the template? do you think its any good?

Reason: