Eurusd/gbpusd - page 62

Gazmeistergeneral:
yeah FXFARIQ thats right, great little indi.

I use on 5min only, but with zoom out to 1hr to draw lines, then go back into 5min again.

I keep another 1hr open as a standard barchart with 100 + 200 ema on and also ADX plus that trixema thingy....this helps my direction choice....

Thanks Bud.

firscall:
Thanks Bud.

no worries. i'm off guys. c u tom!!

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
no worries. i'm off guys. c u tom!! Gaz

Same here. See y'all tomor'.

Gazmeistergeneral:
yeah FXFARIQ thats right, great little indi.

I use on 5min only, but with zoom out to 1hr to draw lines, then go back into 5min again.

I keep another 1hr open as a standard barchart with 100 + 200 ema on and also ADX plus that trixema thingy....this helps my direction choice....

will you please post the indi .your main system baysed on what tf?its long term?

Fixing

My young daughter mess with the pc and crash now fixing it and try find my back up charts

egkid:
My young daughter mess with the pc and crash now fixing it and try find my back up charts

Morning all!!

Egkid, sorry bout the pc mate....my little one did the same thing once......still they are worth it....(most of the time lol)...

Markets:

on the 1hr, the pa is still above the 100 + 200 ema's (bullish) but the DMI+ is below the DMI - on my ADX indicator (bearish).

5min below volty (bearish)....just waiting for some decent patterns to trade.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
Morning all!!

Egkid, sorry bout the pc mate....my little one did the same thing once......still they are worth it....(most of the time lol)...

Markets:

on the 1hr, the pa is still above the 100 + 200 ema's (bullish) but the DMI+ is below the DMI - on my ADX indicator (bearish).

5min below volty (bearish)....just waiting for some decent patterns to trade.

Gaz

good morning have awonderfull green day .see my post before

avi1:

morning mate!!!!

will get back to you on the other thing.

have you got any numbers for us today friend? Any Gator numbers?

cheers

Gaz

avi1:

4117 strong no. strong move down

avi1:

Good morning all,

Have a good trading day!

Reason: