Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1181

and this one for example why 3395 and 3392 is signal sell???your numbers are take profit but how can we know if they are signal sell or buy?i am hardly trying to understand...thanks for you comments

best free week signales

hot.dog:
and this one for example why 3395 and 3392 is signal sell???your numbers are take profit but how can we know if they are signal sell or buy?i am hardly trying to understand...thanks for you comments

sorry you dont read ....my no. are signal buy/sell !!!!!!!!!! ( ())

:):):)

First they (G20) were to crucify Japan for weakening the Yen, and when they realized that by now everybody (including ECB) is doing the same thing, it will be a free lunch meeting

Ratios for EURUSD before new week start

EURUSD ratios and orders positions for this weekend (remember that G20 meeting could impact new week start prices - although according to first news, the chances for some significant gaps are small). Expectations of the majority is short (as it is obvious from the normalized ratios)

Files:
ratios_4.gif  49 kb

They are not going to change anything this weekend

hello

avi1:
sorry you dont read ....my no. are signal buy/sell !!!!!!!!!! ( ())

i understand your point but for example this week 1,3390 first was sell point and then was buy point,how can we know when it is a buy or sell point??do you understand my point?the same number acts such as sale and purchase so how can we know when we have to buy or sell at the same number??is there any rule???i want your signals are useful for all,thanks avi and sorry for disturbing you

best free week signales

hot.dog:
i understand your point but for example this week 1,3390 first was sell point and then was buy point,how can we know when it is a buy or sell point??do you understand my point?the same number acts such as sale and purchase so how can we know when we have to buy or sell at the same number??is there any rule???i want your signals are useful for all,thanks avi and sorry for disturbing you

the no. repeat themself during day/week - now find the key !!!!start trade the game on monday ()

avi

the no. repeat themself during day/week - now find the key !!!!start trade the game on monday ()[/QUOTi

you want i guess how do you trade the same number for selling or for buying???

hot dog

This service is free of charge.you will find the key.what you ask i cant give -share .its my privete sys .test ,trade demo,or follow my posts, trade the no. realtime,with your tp,wish you the best....and learen...more...more.... its a must,its agame for big boys......

Risk Warning: please note that Forex trading (OTC Trading) involves substantial risk of loss, and may not be suitable for everyone.

Foregoing does not constitute a recommendation

Or Advice purchase of any financial product

thanks avi

avi1:
hot dog

This service is free of charge.you will find the key.what you ask i cant give -share .its my privete sys .test ,trade demo,or follow my posts, trade the no. realtime,with your tp,wish you the best....and learen...more...more.... its a must,its agame for big boys......

Risk Warning: please note that Forex trading (OTC Trading) involves substantial risk of loss, and may not be suitable for everyone.

Foregoing does not constitute a recommendation

Or Advice purchase of any financial product

but here you provide free signals,so can you tell us the entry,stop and take profit?i only want to understand your signals,nothing more

Reason: