Extremely Powerful Strategy 100% Automatic and Simple. - page 3

chartista:
That seemed like a good trade, did you take it manually or use the expert? Could you post your indicators and template for that graph? Looks really nice!

I enter trade manually, and exit either manually or i have a script that exit my trade when i have a reverse signal alert. I trade on oanda, so i recorded a macro that exit my trade and in mt4/Tools/Options/Events/Alert i put a close.bat that trigger the macro instead of the alert.wav.. . I am not good at programming but this i can do!

Eur Yen

Right now the 4hr trend have broken to short side but the daily trend is still on the long side. I lower my risk from 3% to 2% and but couldn't resist taking a long trade.(up 30-40 pips now) but 38.2 retracement seems to hold! hard to take a decision, do i let it run till the signal take me out or should i take profit at this strong resistance... I closed for 30 pips.. It was the good decision... 38.2 bounce is trend continuation signal.

Instead of AllTrendEnvelopes, you can always use Gann_Hilo_Activator_v2, essentialy it's 2 SMA 10 one on the high and one on the low, you take the break either up or down, i use JMA wich is just a bit more smooth..

Reason: