Eurusd/gbpusd - page 41

Gazmeistergeneral:
I would only take long trades (IMAX SIGNAL LONG) if the pa was above the coral on the THV template - and reverse for short entry....

you have olso the indi with alret

avi1:
thv 1-m enter 4085move ...up

move up to .....???

I downloaded it and it put it on my THV3 template...but am not sure if I needed all the IMAX stuff that came in the zip folder.....It has IMAX and IMAX detector, imax dector 1.1 and IMAX horizontal...Are you guys using this?

Is it just a cross of the blue line over the red? Or do the time frame numbers that flash green and red mean anything to?....

IMARICH1:
I downloaded it and it put it on my THV3 template...but am not sure if I needed all the IMAX stuff that came in the zip folder.....It has IMAX and IMAX detector, imax dector 1.1 and IMAX horizontal...Are you guys using this? Is it just a cross of the blue line over the red? Or do the time frame numbers that flash green and red mean anything to?....

I'm still short and bored.

Imarish, buddy...stick to the my system if I were you. Is it making you pips?

IMARICH1:
I downloaded it and it put it on my THV3 template...but am not sure if I needed all the IMAX stuff that came in the zip folder.....It has IMAX and IMAX detector, imax dector 1.1 and IMAX horizontal...Are you guys using this? Is it just a cross of the blue line over the red? Or do the time frame numbers that flash green and red mean anything to?....

you dont need all the stuff! only the indi post in post 1

firscall:
I'm still short and bored. Imarish, buddy...stick to the my system if I were you. Is it making you pips?

will you repit . my problem is long term. what do you thik about imax? thx for all your help

Short

Down should start ,Anyway we will see where we go next 2h

No more short for me.

Yes Notch it is helping me make pips but my biggest problem is entry....once I get the signal I see S and R sometimes and hesitate and want to wait until price comes back to this area before entering..and like today i left pips on the table so I am trying to tweak this area.....

AVI the first post has a zip folder for the IMAX which has all these newer indicators in it as it said the first ones in the first post needed fixed ...later in the 1st post it has the revised versions....did you download that one?....

I keep wanting to take SHORT but can't pull the trigger since I don't have a signal....price went to 4120 twice now and retreated.....

avi1:
will you repit . my problem is long term. what do you thik about imax? thx for all your help

I haven't had the chance to look at the Imax. Please post a chart,.

Avi did you change anything on the input setting of this indicator?

Reason: