Envelope 2.11 - page 41

wall03:
At 21th are there three stop loss for eur usd m15 envelope 2.11 ? buy 1,3080 - stop 1,2950 - 130 pips

What is 21th???

Linuxser:
What is 21th???

21 January !

I am testing 2.13 version and it is the performance for GBPUSD.

'Total' means: total for this day.

It is the performance for EURUSD.

2.13 version.

As we see: 2.13 versuon is trading very often and it is more profitable for EURUSD.

I will start to test 2.11 version soon.

newdigital:
As we see: 2.13 versuon is trading very often and it is more profitable for EURUSD. I will start to test 2.11 version soon.

Very well ND. I'm testing the version 2.11 with setting 0.1 lot only and as i saw seems more profitable than 2.13 There are not so big losses.

I'm waiting your opinion.

I tested 2.11 version before for long time.

2.11 version is not trading often (which I like more).

I will start testing 2.11 once again with RAS.

In previous images:

Total pips

and

Total USD

are in a day.

Daily.

So, can you imagin how often trading 2.13?

2.11 traded just sometimes ... or may be the market was less volalile in that time?

Anyway, I will start 2.11 as well and we can compare.

Because what is th case with 2.13?

It is trading, trading ... +200 pips in profit ... +500 ... and sometimes I want to stop this EA for trading up to the end of the day ... because it is almost always trading. Same with losses.

2.11 was more comfortable: same pending orders but if we have some trades today so we will not have any trades more for this day ... and no need to watch the trades all day and night (as in 2.13 for example).

I have setup Envelope 2.13_mini_all and it is doing pretty well - although I have it only on EUR/USD and GBP/USD at the moment on Demo...

Who knows about the settings or the code of this EA and can tell me, how I get it to set the orders closer to the market?

I played around now with the Envelope period and it does change things a bit, but I am not sure about the meaning of this feature.

So maybe someone can explain to me, please, what the single features one can change, mean?

Like "Envelope Period" - "EnvTimeFrame" - "EnvMaMeth"- etc....maybe knowing this would help me to figure out how it works...

Thank you very much.

Regards,

4rexlady_de

Reason: