I made a misstake and big loss, but i want to reconnect my mistake and make it better again

Hey all,

Here's my situation, Recently i have made a big loss in USDCAD pair and i'm really wanted to earn back all my loss.

Would anyone please recommend some EA for me ? like making 50% / 100% in a month and i will listen to your advise as well.

Really appreciate with replies.

Thank you Very Much.

It is very easy to make a loss but it is very very difficult to recover. I know it very well based on my experience.

I was using Brainwashing system to recover the deposit after losses (but in slowly way).

------------

Brainwashing System

The beginning

1. Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs (MT4)
  2. Brainwashing EAs - the thread (MT4)
  3. Brainwashing: system setup for trading manually and for EAs (MT4) - the thread 
  4. Brainwashing: system development (MT4) - the thread

After

1. Brainwashing system/AscTrend system (MT5) - the thread 

------------

Those links above are for MT4 and MT5 (you should find indicators/EAs by yourself on those threads).

I can not recommend any EA especially with 50% - 100% deposit recovery.
I am suggesting to trade in classical way (one trade per metatrader's account at the time) in manual way.
You can use Brainwashign or any other simple manual trading system.

I am sorry to have to say my opinion, but I think it is for your good. What was lost, is lost. Best for you to forget it.
Otherwise, you enter a phsychological state of revenge in the market, you move to emotion, and the market is big and it doesn't care about your revenge feelings.

Best for you if you trade manually, is to come clean, without any targets in the market which affects your decisions.

biaubiau:

Hey all,

Here's my situation, Recently i have made a big loss in USDCAD pair and i'm really wanted to earn back all my loss.

Would anyone please recommend some EA for me ? like making 50% / 100% in a month and i will listen to your advise as well.

Thank you Very Much.

If you try to earn back what you lost quickly, you will end up loosing more. Markets and especially forex, don't work like that.

It takes patience, discipline and lack of greed to get some of it back. Consider this lost money as tuition fees, try to learn from your mistake and move on.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you try to earn back what you lost quickly, you wil end up loosing more. Markets and especially forex, don't work like that.

It takes patience, discipline and lack of greed to get some of it back. Consider this lost money as tuition fees, try to learn from your mistake and move on.

okay :( 

Amir Yacoby:

I am sorry to have to say my opinion, but I think it is for your good. What was lost, is lost. Best for you to forget it.
Otherwise, you enter a phsychological state of revenge in the market, you move to emotion, and the market is big and it doesn't care about your revenge feelings.

Best for you if you trade manually, is to come clean, without any targets in the market which affects your decisions.

trading manually is good but it doesn't make myself feel confidence and always worried when i looked at it even i know it will go the way i wanted so I'm always looking for EA to help me out and look with them on my own

Sergey Golubev:

It is very easy to make a loss but it is very very difficult to recover. I know it very well based on my experience.

I was using Brainwashing system to recover the deposit after losses (but in slowly way).

------------

Brainwashing System

The beginning

1. Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs (MT4)
  2. Brainwashing EAs - the thread (MT4)
  3. Brainwashing: system setup for trading manually and for EAs (MT4) - the thread 
  4. Brainwashing: system development (MT4) - the thread

After

1. Brainwashing system/AscTrend system (MT5) - the thread 

------------

Those links above are for MT4 and MT5 (you should find indicators/EAs by yourself on those threads).

I can not recommend any EA especially with 50% - 100% deposit recovery.
I am suggesting to trade in classical way (one trade per metatrader's account at the time) in manual way.
You can use Brainwashign or any other simple manual trading system.

alright! I will take my time and look into them seriously, thank you so much!

biaubiau:

Hey all,

Thank you Very Much.

gain 50%-100%/month consistent with low dd?

EAs can't do that, time will prove it to you :)

even there's a best EA can do that on backtester, but on live trade will have different results, because of slippage, wide spread, and another issues you will know soon

including sometime there's issue on VPS provider.

Yohana Parmi:

gain 50%-100%/month consistent with low dd?

EAs can't do that, time will prove it to you :)

even there's a best EA can do that on backtester, but on live trade will have different results, because of slippage, wide spread, and another issues you will know soon

including sometime there's issue on VPS provider.

yes, i understand that that is why i'm try to ask if there's any best EA to suit for me

biaubiau:

yes, i understand that that is why i'm try to ask if there's any best EA to suit for me

you said ,had done some mistake, what was that mistake???

any guesses, first find out  your mistake then only you could earn.

earning is not a problem, or making mistakes.

the problem is, what mistakes you are making, and don't keep on making them again and again.

if you get the mistake, you will earn as much you can.

Every trader or newbie suffer this kind of situation in the early part of their trading, what is important is for traders to learn from such experience and try to identify what went wrong in your trading and make the necessary adjustment, there will be no short cut in recovering those loses, No EA or strategy that can guarantee huge profits in a monthly basis and besides huge profits also means you are risking big, so if only traders follow proper risk management approach and stick to his trading plan or strategy this kind of thing wont happen but newbies and experience traders will always have a different mindset. Time will make you a better trader but to shorten the path to success you have to always stick to the standards.

Reason: