Eurusd/gbpusd - page 164

firscall:
Hi, Easier if you just post it.

i will post you set of indi on friday(email)

Gazmeistergeneral:
here you go fwend!! this is as big as I could get it - the divergenec is better on full screen....

dont you have fake or late signals on h-1

avi1:
dont you have fake or late signals on h-1

yep, you will get patterns that fail but thats the nature of the beast. my MM will (hopefully) keep me nice and safe!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
yep, you will get patterns that fail but thats the nature of the beast. my MM will (hopefully) keep me nice and safe!!

forgot to add that the zup is only 1 of a few indys that I use - everything has to agree before I take a trade - to use just the zup alone would not be a good idea to say the least.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:

whats mm? you can try on 5-m 12lw ma(high), 12lw ma(low)

gas

avi1:
i will post you set of indi on friday(email)

i do the same for you

Gazmeistergeneral:
forgot to add that the zup is only 1 of a few indys that I use - everything has to agree before I take a trade - to use just the zup alone would not be a good idea to say the least. Gaz

whats the best zup

avi1:
whats mm? you can try on 5-m 12lw ma(high), 12lw ma(low)

MM = money management - ie I have quite tight stops so if I am wrong then I don't lose too much - but if i'm right and my targets get hit then thats very good and more then covers any losers.

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
MM = money management - ie I have quite tight stops so if I am wrong then I don't lose too much - but if i'm right and my targets get hit then thats very good and more then covers any losers. Gaz

its an indi?if you on the chart why need sl

Gazmeistergeneral:
- to use just the zup alone would not be a good idea to say the least. Gaz

I think you're wrong. There are so many options hidden away in ZUP to be able to contruct myriad stand alone systems. Many traders use Pitchforks and Fib levels on their own. Well Zup has them both and much more.

Reason: