EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 434

DhP:
May not make it to 1.4. Probably up again tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
anything can happen )
sanyooooook:
i.e. no one else has an opinion? )
Margaret is like a queen bee here...))
I think so
Dusha:
I think so.

Dasha, what are the grounds?

Everyone's thinking something here....))))

DhP:

Dasha, what are the grounds?

Everyone is thinking something here....))))

Most likely Duchamp !!!
:))
Stells:
Most likely Dusha !!!
:))

+++ )))

DhP:

Dasha, what are the grounds?

Everyone is thinking something here....))))

Look at the screenshot. I think it's pretty clear.
[삭제]
Today around 18 jmt the portuguese are raising their hands (pushing buttons). waiting for them.
Dusha:
Look at the screen, I think it's pretty clear. (Duchamp
)

In the screenshot I see some resistance and support levels.

But there are so many levels you can draw that you can't get enough of them... and everyone here can draw their own.